We’ve previously seen Windows 10 mini PCs with a projector based on Intel Cherry Trail processor such as Sunty SP-001 and Partaker M3, but there’s now an Apollo Lake model coming soon, at least in China, in an interesting form factor.LighTank W100 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron N3350 dual core Apollo Lake processor @ 1.10 / 2.40 GHz with 12EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200 / 650 MHz; (6W TDP)
- System Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash
- Video Output – HDMI output
- Audio – HDMI, stereo audio jack, microphone array
- Projector – 1280×800 native resolution; 1000 ANSI lumens; 30,000 hours LED lifetime
- Connectivity – Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Dimensions – 345 x 338 x 57 mm
- Weight – 1.5 kg
The projector comes pre-isntalled with Windows 10 and Office365, and boots in 30 seconds. It ships with a keyboard, and mouse. There also appears to be a USB miracast adpater that you can connect to your laptop to easily mirror your display on the projector. The microphone array allows to use Skype for business or other videoconference applications in meeting.
The promotion video (in Chinese) shows some of the use cases and features of the projector.
Lightank W100 will start selling for 4,999 RMB ($735) on JD.com on the 12th of July, but eventually it might be possible to purchase online worldwide via other e-retailers.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|