Last April, we discovered an early prototype of BBen mini computer, an HDMI TV Stick based on Intel Celeron N3450 Apollo Lake processor that was supposed to start selling in July. It may have been delayed a little, but MeeGoPad T11 model is already listed on Alibaba, and ECDREAM A9 model on both Alibaba and Amazon US, where it is sold for $189 with free shipping (from China). Still no news from Intel’s own Apollo Lake Compute Sticks however, maybe they’ve canceled them… [Update: I’ve just found ECDREAM A9 for $99.99 on GeekBuying]
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual core processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.4 GHz, 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200 MHz / 650 MHz; 6W TDP OR
- Intel Celeron N3450 quad core processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.2 GHz, 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200 MHz / 700 MHz; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 2, 4, or 8 GB DDR3
- Storage – 32 or 64 GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 1.4 male port
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0 (Intel AC3165)
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Ventilation holes, LED, power button
- Power Supply – 5V/3A via micro USB port…
- Dimensions & Weight – 128 x 58 x 16 mm;
The device comes with Windows 10, and ships with a 5V/3 power adapter, and a user’s manual. The product sold for $189 model on Amazon is the entry level model with Celeron N3350, 2GB RAM, 32GB flash. In case, you wonder whether such stick is fanless, the photo below should give a clue…
You’ll also find some more details on the product page, which strangely only show N3450 processor, not N3350.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|