I’ve written about Beelink S2 mini PC based on Intel Celeron N4100 Gemini Lake processor several times, simply because the motherboard appears to be used in other OEM models including Alfawise T1 and CHUWI GBox among others.
However, all models I covered so far only came with 4 GB RAM, and 64GB storage, and Intel Celeron N4100 processor, so if you need something with more memory and storage, as well as a faster processor GeekBuying is now taking orders for Beelink S2 with Intel Pentium N5000, 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Price: $299.99 including shipping. (Use GLVNTDXW coupon for discount)
- SoC – Intel Celeron N5000 quad core processor up to 2.7 GHz with Intel UHD Graphics 605; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 8GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 128GB SSD, 2.5″ SATA bay, micro SD card
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0 ports
- Audio – Via HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB type C port
- Misc – Power button and LED, recovery button
- Power Supply – 12V/3A DC
- Dimensions – 160 x 134 x 32 mm
- Weight – 337 grams
If $300 is bit too much, you could also select the $199.99 model with Intel Celeron N4100 processor, and the usual 4GB/64GB configuration.
[Update: GeekBuying provides some coupons:
OWWUCDGA for $189.90 for the N4100/4G/64GB version
GLVNTDXW for $289.90 for the N5000/8G/128GB version]
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.