Leon ANAVI works as a software engineer, but designs some open source hardware boards as a hobby, and usually sends me his creations for review. That means I have a bunch of his products, and today I’ll be giving away ANAVI Light pHat Starter Kit, and ANAVI Infrared pHat.
The light sensor in the kit above will not be included, since I have no idea where it is… The winner still get the board and RGB LED string, and a few stickers. After connecting to a Raspberry Pi board and adding a 12V power supply, you’ll be able to control the LED as I did in “Getting Started with ANAVI Light pHat Starter Kit with RGB LED Strip, Light Sensor“.
ANAVI Infrared pHat will also be part of the winning package, and you may consider reading the instructions showing how to control an air conditioner with a Raspberry Pi board.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment below. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time) every day. Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $6 for registered airmail small packet for oversea shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 14th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.