For the fourth day of Giveaway Week, I’ll give out a kit comprised of Maixduino a RISC-V development board with an AI accelerator in Arduino form factor, a camera, and a 2.4″ color LCD.
I tested the Maixduino kit with MicroPython, but it can also be programmed with the Arduino IDE, or Kendryte SDK.
It basically allows you to run low-power AI workloads at the edge, i.e. without access to the cloud, such as face detection.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment below. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10 am (Bangkok time) every day.
- Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $6 for registered airmail small packet for oversea shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 14th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
The Maxiduino kit offered here is also sold for $23.90 + shipping on Seeed Studio.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|