The first Intel Gemini Lake Refresh (GLK-R) processors were announced last November, but we haven’t seen that many devices with the new processors, and so far we only covered some FUJITSU thin clients, as well as ODROID-H2+ and ODYSSEY-X86J4105 SBC’s with the “refreshed” processors.
Beelink is about to launch a rather thin mini PC – Beelink Gemini M – powered by a 10W Intel Celeron J4125 Gemini Lake Refresh SoC coupled with 8GB RAM, and offering two independent 4K video outputs.
Beelink Gemini M specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron J4125 quad-core Gemini Lake Refresh processor @ 2.00 GHz / 2.7 GHz (Turbo) with Intel UHD Graphics 600; 10W TDP
- System Memory – 8GB RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, M.2 2242 SATA socket, SD card reader
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 1.4 ports up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- Audio – 3.5mm headphone+mic jack, digital audio output via HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet port, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 4.0 via Intel 3165 wireless card.
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Power Button, “clear CMOS” button
- Power Supply – Via power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 119 x 119 x 17.7mm
- Weight – 340 grams
Beelink Gemini M mini PC will likely ship with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and support for Linux is sometimes hit-or-miss on Beelink mini PC’s, so it would have to be tested. The company will provide a VESA mount with the mini PC as well. The teaser video below reveals the design is not fanless, and instead the system is cooled by a small fan fitted to a heatsink.
Price is not known at this point, and it’s unclear when Beelink will launch the mini PC. But based on the price for other Gemini Lake mini PC with 8GB RAM, Beelink Gemini M should cost a little over $200 if it ships without M.2 SATA SSD.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|