You should always make regular backups of your important files, but sometimes bad things happen before you had the chance to make a backup, or maybe your backup is corrupted.
Luckily, there are ways to recover from unexpected data loss from deletion, formatting the wrong drive, flashing firmware to the wrong card, etc… but different recovery tools have varying success rates, and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard may help you recover your lost data (i.e. cat photos) in Windows and Mac OS with a higher success rate than competitors.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard software offers recovery methods for common data loss scenarios:
- Lost Data Recovery – EaseUS data recovery software supports deleted data recovery in case of file/folder deletion or emptying the trash bin.
- Partition Recovery – The program can also performing partition recovery in case it gets lost, deleted, RAW, and inaccessible.
- Formatted File Recovery – If you’d inadvertently formatted partition, hard drive, USB drive, memory card, and other storage devices, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can help as well.
- Storage Media Recovery – If one of your storage devices, be it a hard drive, a USB drive, or an SD card, appears to be dead, you still have a good chance to recover your data with the company’s Windows or Mac data recovery software.
- Emergency Data Recovery – File-infecting virus attacks, unexpected system crashes, and severe boot failures may cause data loss, and the PC data recovery tool can help recover the files hidden and deleted by the malware or data lost because of sudden system shutdown.
The program is easy to use, and you can just scan the selected drive or folder to drive to recover lost files. You can then select Quick Scan or Deep Scan with the latter taking more time but may recover more files. After the scan of the selected location is complete, you can filter the results with a specific file type including Pictures, Documents, Videos, Audio, Emails, and so on.
Then you can preview files before deciding to recovering them or not, as shown with our Cat photo above.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is available as both a paid and free data recovery software with the free version providing up to 2GB file recovery, while the paid version has no such limit, and adds customer support, cloud back, data protection and more. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard “Pro” for Windows sells for $69.95 or $99.95 with a bootable media, while the version for Mac OS goes for $89.95.
This account is for paid-for, sponsored posts. We do not collect any commission on sales, and content is usually provided by the advertisers themselves, although we sometimes write it for our clients.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|