Neousys Technology, a Taiwan-based provider of rugged embedded systems, has introduced the NRU-110V Edge AI inference platform powered by an NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier SoM. It comes with eight FAKRA Z connectors to support up to eight GMSL automotive cameras, as well as one 10GbE (10 Gigabit Ethernet) port for real-time video data transfer.
The system specifically supports GMSL cameras with 3-exposure HDR, LED flicker mitigation, good light-sensitivity, and IP67 waterproof characteristics, and also comes with a synchronize mechanism to simultaneously capture high-quality images from 8 GMSL cameras while accepting GPS PPS signal to align image data with other sensors. That makes it suitable for various applications ranging from autonomous driving, mobile robots, precision agriculture, intelligent V2X, to teleoperation.
Neousys NRU-110V specifications:
- System-on-Module – NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier SoM with
- NVIDIA 512-core Volta GPU
- 8-core Arm Carmel CPU
- 2x NVDLA Engines
- 7-Way VLIW Vision Processor
- Memory – 32GB LPDDR4x @ 2133 MHz
- Storage – 32GB eMMC 5.1 flash
- Storage – 1x M.2 2280 M key socket (PCIe Gen3 x2) for NVMe SSD
- Video Output – 2x DisplayPort, supporting 3840×2160 at 60Hz
- Ethernet – 1x 10GBASE-T 10G Ethernet port via Intel X550-AT controller
- Optional WiFi or 4G LTE mini PCIe card
- 1x GPS PPS input
- USB – 3x USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gbps) ports
- 1x RS-232 (DB9) port with flow control
- 1x isolated CAN bus 2.0 port (DB9)
- Isolated DIO with 3-CH isolated DI, 4-CH isolated DO, and GPS PPS input mentioned above
- 1x full-size mini PCI Express socket with internal SIM socket
- Power Supply – 8V to 35V DC input via 3-pin pluggable terminal block for (IGN/GND/ V+)
- Dimensions – 230 mm (W) x 173 mm (D) x 66 mm (H)
- Weight – 2.7 kg (excluding damping bracket)
- Temperature range
- -25°C ~ 50°C with passive cooling (MAX TDP mode) *
- -25°C ~ 70°C with passive cooling (30W TDP mode) or optional fan kit (all modes) *
- Storage – -40°C ~ 85°C
- Humidity – 10%~90% , non-condensing
- Vibration – Operating, MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Category 4
- Shock – Operating, MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure I, Table 516.6-II (pending)
- EMC – CE/FCC Class A, according to EN 55032 & EN 55024 (pending)
Neousys NRU-110V Edge AI platform can be walled mount with damping brackets. The rugged computer works with NVIDIA JetPack 4.4 based on Ubuntu operating system, and Neousys also provides a GMSL camera driver and related utility.
To ease deployment, the company also provide optional accessories that include a 120W (20V/6A) AC/DC power adapter, and various IP67 cameras all based on On Semi AR0147 CMOS sensor camera capable of 1280×720 @ 30fps, but with different horizontal fields of view (FoV), and accompanying FAKRA cables (7 meters in length).
You may find further information on the product page and/or announcement, including a user manual, datasheets, and CE/FCC certificates.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.