Atmosic ATM33 is a Bluetooth LE 5.3 compliant Cortex-M33 microcontroller with optional energy harvesting capabilities that can enable up to 5x longer battery life and even battery-free solutions.
The 64 MHz MCU also comes with 64 KB ROM, 128 KB RAM, 512 KB non-volatile memory, hardware security features, and SensorHub hardware block that allows data to be managed while the majority of the SoC, including the MCU core, is in a hibernated state.
Atmosic ATM33 specifications:
- MCU core – Arm Cortex M33F core @ 64 MHz
- 64 KB ROM, 128 KB RAM, 512 KB NVM
- Retention RAM configuration: 16 KB to 128KB in 16 KB step sizes
- Wireless Connectivity
- Bluetooth Low-Energy 5.3 compliant
- 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps 500 kbps, and 125 kbps PHY rates
- Supports Bluetooth Angle-of-Arrival (AoA) and Angle-of-Departure (AoD) direction finding
- Tx: 0 to 10dB
- 0.7mA receiver
- 16 MHz / Optional 32.768 kHz Crystal Oscillator
- Atmosic SensorHub
- Energy Harvesting (ATM33e devices only)
- On-chip RF Energy Harvesting
- Supports photovoltaic, thermal, motion, etc…
- External Harvesting/Storage Interface
- Arm TrustZone, HW Root of Trust, Secure Boot, Secure Execution & Debug
- AES-128/256, SHA-2/HMAC 256 Encryption/Cryptographic Hardware Accelerators
- True random number generator (TRNG)
- Packages – 5×5 40-pin QFN, 7×7 56-pin QFN, or a wafer level chip scale packaging (WLCSP)
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.