Axiomtek iNA200 is a DIN-rail mountable cybersecurity gateway powered by a choice of Elkhart Lake Atom x6000E-series processor and designed for operational technology (OT) network security.
The fanless gateway comes with up to 32GB RAM, supports SATA storage, offers 2.5GbE & Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45/SFP) networking, and as it is designed for industrial settings, can take input from two 9V to 36V power sources and operate in the -40°C to 70°C temperature range.
Axiomtek iNA200 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom x6212RE/x6414RE dua-core or quad-core Elkhart Lake processor with 16 EU Intel UHD Graphics; TDP: x6212RE: 6W, x6414RE: 9W
- System Memory – Up to 32GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM
- Storage – Support for 2.5-inch SATA III SSD, optional eMMC flash
- Video Output – HDMI
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports via Marvell 88E1512 controller with LAN Bypass
- 2x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports via Intel I225-IT controller with LAN Bypass and TSN function
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet SFP sages via Intel I210-IS controller
- Optional M.2 or/and mPCIe wireless module (WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, 5G…) plus 4x antenna holes
- USB – 2x USB 3.0
- 1x COM port (RS-232/422/485) with DB9 type
- 1x COM port (RS-485) with 3-pin terminal block
- Management – RJ45 console port
- M.2 Key B 3042/3052 slot (PCIe + USB)
- Full-size PCIe mini card slot (USB + SATA)
- Security – TPM 2.0
- Misc – Tact switch, AMI BIOS, watchdog timer
- Power Supply
- 9 to 36V DC (typical 12/24V) with terminal block for dual power input for redundancy
- OVP, UVP, OCP, RPP power protection design
- Dimensions – 150 x 127 x 66 mm (Aluminum and steel chassis)
- Weight – 1.5 kg
- Temperature Range – -40°C to +70°C
- Certifications – CE (Class A), FCC (Class A)
The iNA200 cybersecurity gateway can run Windows 10 or Linux operating systems and aims at ensuring continued operation and safety of critical network infrastructure for Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT applications.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.