Congatec conga-HPC/cRLS is a COM-HPC Client Size C computer-on-module based on a 13th gen Intel Raptor Lake processor with support for up to 128GB DDR5 memory through four SO-DIMM sockets.
The COM-HPC module also provides up to three DDI display interfaces, two 2.5GbE networking interfaces with TSN support, two SATA storage interfaces, and a range of PCIe Gen 3, 4, and 5 interfaces through the two 400-pin connectors defined in the COM-HPC standard.
- Raptor Lake-S SoC (one or the other)
- Intel Core i3-13100E with 4x P-cores @ 3.3GHz / 4.4GHz, 12 MB cache, Intel UHD Graphics 730; PBP: 65W
- Intel Core i5-13400E with 6x P-cores @ 2.4GHz / 4.6GHz, 4x E-cores @ 1.5GHz / 3.3GHz, 20MB cache, Intel UHD Graphics 730; PBP: 65W
- Intel Core i7-13700E with 8x P-cores @ 1.9GHz / 5.1GHz, 8x E-cores @ 1.3GHz / 3.9GHz, 30MB cache, Intel UHD Graphics 770; PBP: 65W
- Intel Core i9-13900E with 8x P-Cores @ 2.3 GHz, 8x E-Cores x 1,7 GHz, 30 MB cache, Intel UHD Graphics 770; PBP: 65W
- System Memory – Up to 128GB DDR5 via 4x SO-DIMM sockets
- Storage – 2x SATA
- Video Interfaces – 3x DDI or eDP
- Networking – 2x 2.5 GbE with TSN support via Intel i226 Ethernet controllers
- USB – 4x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 (20 Gbps), 8x USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
- PCIe – 1x PCIe Gen 5 x16 (PEG port), 3x PCIe Gen 4 x4 , 3x PCIe Gen 3 x4
- Low-speed I/Os – 2x UART, 12x GPIOs
- congatec Board Controller
- Multi-stage watchdog
- Non-volatile user data storage
- Manufacturing and board information
- Board statistics
- I2C bus (fast mode, 400 kHz, multi-master)
- Power Loss Control
- Hardware Health Monitoring
- POST Code redirection
- embedded BIOS Features
- 32MB serial flash SPI with AMI Aptio UEFI
- OEM logo and CMOS defaults
- LCD control, display auto-detection, backlight Control
- Flash update
- Security – Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0)
- Power Management – ACPI 6.0 with battery support
- Dimensions – 160 x 120 – COM-HPC (Client Size C form factor)
- Temperature Range – Operating: 0°C … +60°C; storage: -20°C … +70°C
- Humidity – Operating: 10 to 90% r. H. non-cond.; storage: 5 to 95% r. H. non-cond.
Congatec offer supports for Windows 10, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, and Linux operating systems, as well as Yocto and RTS Hypervisor. The conga-HPC/cRLS module is compatible with the company’s Micro-ATX Application Carrier Board (conga-HPC/mATX) for COM-HPC Client Type modules.
Target applications include demanding industrial, medical, and edge applications utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) with Intel Deep Learning Boost, as well as “embedded and edge computing solutions with workload consolidation requirements” using Real-Time Systems (RTS) hypervisor.
Congatec conga-HPC/cRLS module offers an alternative to the ADLINK COM-HPC-cRLS Raptor Lake-S module that we covered a few months ago with virtually all the same specifications, except for a larger choice of processors and some small details such as the debugging interface. More details may be found on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.