VIA Technologies announced the VIA ARTiGO A1250 slim system featuring a 1.0 GHz VIA QuadCore E-Series processor and VIA VX11H media system processor (MSP). The VIA ARTiGO A1250 is a low profile system targeted at home or office applications such as home server, home automation, hotel management, media streaming, digital signage, surveillance as well as medical and healthcare applications.
Here are the key features of ARTIGO A1250:
- VIA QuadCore E-Series processor (U4650E) @ 1.0 GHz
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 1333 SDRAM SODIMM
- Supports one 2.5″ SATA HDD or Flash SSD installation
- Quiet, ultra slim profile design (3cm high)
- VIA VX11H media system processor with DirectX11 support
- 3D and HD video up to 1080p
- HDMI & VGA display ports with dual independent display support
- I/O: HDMI, VGA, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, GigaLAN, Audio-in/out/mic-in
- Average power consumption of 27W TDP
- Dimensions: 17.7cm x 12.5cm x 3.0cm
I understand that inside the device there’s the EPIA-P910 pico-ITX board which allows its small form factor. VIA supports Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES), WES2009, Windows XP, Windows 7 & Linux based operating systems for the device.
If you prefer a video introduction of the device, watch the video below (It basically enumerate the specs and show you around the device).
I could not find information about availability or pricing. Further information is available on VIA Artigo A1250 page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.