VIA Technologies announced the VIA ARTiGO A1250 slim system featuring a 1.0 GHz VIA QuadCore E-Series processor and VIA VX11H media system processor (MSP). The VIA ARTiGO A1250 is a low profile system targeted at home or office applications such as home server, home automation, hotel management, media streaming, digital signage, surveillance as well as medical and healthcare applications.
- VIA QuadCore E-Series processor (U4650E) @ 1.0 GHz
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 1333 SDRAM SODIMM
- Supports one 2.5″ SATA HDD or Flash SSD installation
- Quiet, ultra slim profile design (3cm high)
- VIA VX11H media system processor with DirectX11 support
- 3D and HD video up to 1080p
- HDMI & VGA display ports with dual independent display support
- I/O: HDMI, VGA, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, GigaLAN, Audio-in/out/mic-in
- Average power consumption of 27W TDP
- Dimensions: 17.7cm x 12.5cm x 3.0cm
I understand that inside the device there’s the EPIA-P910 pico-ITX board which allows its small form factor. VIA supports Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES), WES2009, Windows XP, Windows 7 & Linux based operating systems for the device.
If you prefer a video introduction of the device, watch the video below (It basically enumerate the specs and show you around the device).
I could not find information about availability or pricing. Further information is available on VIA Artigo A1250 page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|