Although there are now many Rockchip RK3188 mini PCs, full sized quad core Android STB are not so common, especially with VGA output, and Giayee TVB103 is the only quad core media player providing both HDMI and VGA output that I know of.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3188 ARM Cortex A9 28nm Quad core 1.8GHz CPU + Quad-core GPU Mali400
- System Memory – 1 to 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage – 8/16/32GB NAND Flash + micro SD card slot (up to 64GB)
- Built-in WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n module supporting dual band (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Video Output – HDMI, VGA, and AV (Note the latter can’t be seen on any pictures)
- Audio – L and R Output (RCA), S/PDIF, earphone jack & MIC input
- USB – 2x USB Host ports, and 1x Mini USB OTG port
- Dimensions – 155 x 90 x 32mm
- Power – 5V/3A
The device runs Android 4.2, and comes with a power adapter, an HDMI Cable, a composite cable, and a VGA cable. Other features include Miracast and Android Remote App support, but those two are now pretty common to most RK3188 devices.
Availability and price are unknown. More information may eventually be available on Giayee TVB103 page.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|