Infineon brought another tiny, portable, and cheap ARM Cortex M0 board to market with XMC 2Go development kit featuring XMC1100 ARM Cortex M0 micro-controller with 16KB RAM, 64KB Flash, and tow breadboard friendly headers to access various serial interfaces and ADC pins.
- MCU – Infineon XMC1100 ARM Cortex-M0 MCU @ 32 MHz with 64KB flash, 16KB RAM.
- Debugger – On-board J-Link Lite Debugger using an XMC4200 Microcontroller.
- Headers – 2×8 pin headers suitable for Breadbord with access to 2x USIC (Universal Serial Interface Channel: UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, LIN), 6x 12-bit ADC, external interrupts (via ERU), 4x 16-bit timers
- Misc – 2 x user LED, RTC
- Power – 5V Micro via USB, or 3.3V external power. ESD and reverse current protection
- Dimensions – 14.0 x 38.5 mm
The board is programmed via USB using the same Dave IDE I tried with XMC4500 Relax Lite Kit. Documentation includes PCB design data, the board’s user manual, and various documents to get started. The board has been released in March, so some people have already played with it (Link in Polish), and another ran some Arduino code on the board (in English!).
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|