Linaro 15.06 has been released with Linux 4.1-rc8, Linux 3.10.80 and 3.14.44 (LSK), and Android 5.1.1.
Highlights of this release:
- Linux Linaro 4.1-rc8-2015.06
- linaro-android topic updated to 4.1-rc8 and recent aosp/android-3.18
- included GATOR version 5.21.1
- updated integration-linaro-vexpress64 topic by ARM LT
- Linaro builds of AOSP 15.06 is released
- CI bring up: setup AOSP master build on Emulator
- implemented boot-to-gui test for Emulator
- CI bring up: setup AOSP 5.0 headless build for APM X-Gene Mustang
- Linaro OpenEmbedded 2015.06
- updated linux-linaro to ll-20150616.0 (based on 4.1-rc8)
- updated linux-linaro-stable to 3.10.79
- workaround meta-virtualization breakage
- fixed bootimg.bbclass to work with all kernel image types
- imported xorriso v1.4.0 from luvOS
- cloud-image-*: catch up with OE-core class rename
- Linaro Ubuntu 15.06 – updated packages: fvp-pre-boot (FVP firmware), LSK 3.10.79/3.14.44/3.18.16 and linux-linaro 4.1-rc8 kernels
- CI bring up: uprobes/systemtap enabled build
Visit https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1506/Release for a list of known issues, and further release details about the LEB, LMB (Linaro Member Builds), and community builds, as well as Android, Kernel, Graphics, Multimedia, Landing Team, Platform, Power management and Toolchain components.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|