Linaro 15.02 has just been released with Linux 3.19 (baseline), Linux 3.10.68 and 3.14.34 (LSK), Android 5.0.2, and Ubuntu Linaro Utopic.
Listed changes for Linux Linaro are exactly the same as last month, except they’ve used Linux 3.9 release. Power management tools have been added to their AOSP build, and some work has been done for Android 5.0 on the new Hikey board.
Here are the highlights of this release:
- Linux Linaro 3.19-2015.02
- GATOR topic: version 5.20.1
- updated integration-linaro-vexpress64 topic by ARM LT (FVP Base and Foundation models, and Juno support)
- updated topic from Qualcomm LT (ifc6410 board support)
- updated topic from HiSilicon LT (Hi36xx, HiP04, and X5HD2 families support)
- updated LLVM topic (the community llvmlinux-latest branch)
- included ILP32 patch set v3 rebased onto 3.19. Initial tests using syscalls LTP tests done. When using ILP32 userland, a few tests have to be skipped (msgctl07, msgrcv0[1-7], msgsnd01) to avoid the stalls, and to make the testing to complete. No stalls with LP64 userland.
- Linaro builds of AOSP 15.02 – Added Power Management Working Group tools (PM QAqa, powertop and powerdebug)
- Linaro OpenEmbedded 2015.02
- integrated Linaro GCC 4.9-2015.02
- fixed linux-dummy to work with new rootfs.py depmod
- fixed udhcpc command options to prevent
- updated linux-linaro(-stable) recipes
- dropped qemu overlay in favour of OE-core version
- dropped kexec-tools overlay in favour of OE-core version
- upstreaming – busybox: update to 1.23.1 release
- Linaro Ubuntu 15.02 – added packages: ti-uim; updated packages: LSK 3.10.68/3.14.32 and linux-linaro 3.19 kernels
- CI bring up: member build for TI J6-Vayu platform
- Native ARMv8 build slave for CI
- WIFI, bluetooth and USB integration with Android L for HiKey
Visit https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1502/Release for a list of known issues, and further release details about the LEB, LMB (Linaro Member Builds), and community builds, as well as Android, Kernel, Graphics, Multimedia, Landing Team, Platform, Power management and Toolchain components.