While NEXBOX A5 was the first Amlogic S905X TV box to be announced, it’s still not available, and others has started to show off their products such as Xiaomi Mi Box (US), and I got specs and pictures of boards for Inphic Spot i7 Pro and Eny TV box.
That’s actually two boards before separation, and fitted with Amlogic S905X-H processors. If you look closely are the “silkscreen” however, you’ll find that it has been edited in a photo editor to add ENY_X_V0.93. I’m not quite sure why they felt they had to do this…
Eny TV box specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 or S905X-H quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz or 2.0 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- System Memory – 1 or 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8 or 16GB flash + micro SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz, and AV port
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – 4K VP9 Profile-2 @ 60 fps, 4K 10-bit H.265 @ 60 fps; 4K H.264 @ up to 30 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Power button and LED.
The company has two models planned, one using the board above, and the other (EM95X) another board being assembled now.
Inphic Spot i7 Pro preliminary specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5 or 2.0 GHz with Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3 (on sample, final version may have 1 or 2 GB RAM)
- Storage – 8 GB flash + micro SD slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI and AV port
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (Realtek)
- USB – 2x USB OTG port
- Misc – IR receiver, RGB LEDs for notifications
Inphic is also working a new launcher for the device. All Amlogic S905X device will run Android 6.0, so both Eny and Inphic box will also run Marshmallow. Software development is not quite finished though, and Eny Technology informed me that at least one more month for development is required.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|