We’ve already seen Intel launched 6 Apollo Lake Celeron and Pentium processors, some upcoming Acer Apollo Lake laptops, as well as Intel Apollo Lake NUCs, and now ASRock has listed one of the first Apollo Lake motherboard with their IMB-157 mini-ITX board.
ASRock IMB-157 mini-ITX motherboard preliminary specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron / Pentium Apollo Lake processor with Intel gen9 HD graphics (BGA1296 package)
- System Memory – 2x SO-DIMM dual channel DDR3L @ 1867 MHz up to 16GB
- Storage – 1x SATA 3.0 6Gbps connector, 1x M.2 slot
- Video Output – HDMI up to 4K @ 24 Hz, VGA up to 1920×1200, LVDS up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz, internal eDP & VGA headers; Triple display support
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5mm jacks for Mic-in and Line-out, speaker header
- Connectivity – 2x Gigabit Ethernet via 2x Realtek RTL8111G controllers
- USB – 4x external USB 3.0 ports , internal header with 4x USB 2.0 ports
- Serial – 6x internal COM ports, including COM1 & COM2 with support for RS232/422/485
- Expansion – 1x half/full size mini PCIe slot, 1x PCIe x1 slot, 1x M.2 slot, header with 8x GPI, 8x GPO shared with Parallel (LPT) header
- Misc – Watchdog timer, 1x TPM (Trusted Platform Module) header
- Power Supply – +12V or 19V~+24V via DC jack or 4-pin ATX power connector
- Dimensions – 17 x 17 cm (mini-ITX form factor)
- Temperature – 0ºC – 60ºC
There’s no word about operating system support, but the board should be able to run Windows 10, various Linux distributions, and possibly Android.
Pricing and availability information do not seem to be available at this stage.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|