Giada F105D is an upcoming mini PC powered by either a Celeron N3350 dual core or N3450 quad core processor part of Apollo Lake family with up to 4GB RAM, a 2.5″ SATA bay, and three video outputs: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort and VGA.
Except for the processor, F105D-BS200 and F105D-BQ200 mini PCs have the same specifications:
- F105D-BS200 – Intel Celeron N3350 dual core processor @ 1.1 / 2.4 GHz with 12EU Intel HD 500 graphics (6W TDP)
- F105D-BQ200 – Intel Celeron N3450 quad core processor @ 1.1 / 2.2 GHz with 12EU Intel HD 500 graphics (6W TDP)
- System Memory – Up to 4GB DDR3L-1600MHz with 2GB on-board + 2GB on 204-pin SO-DIMM socket
- Storage – 1x 2.5″ SATA drive bay (max. height 7.5mm), 1x M.2 (PCIe), 1x mSATA III, 1x micro SD slot
- Video Output
- VGA up to 2560×1600 @ 60Hz, 24bpp
- HDMI 2.0 up to 3840×2160 @ 60Hz, 2560×1600 @ 60Hz, 24bpp
- DisplayPort up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz
- Audio – Realtek ALC662-VDO, 1x MIC-IN, 1x AUDIO OUT & SPDIF, HDMI & DisplayPort
- Connectivity – 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports (Realtek 8111F) with Wake-on-LAN support
- USB – 3x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Expansion – 1x full-length Mini-PCIe with SSD support, 1x halg/full-length Mini-PCIe with Wi-Fi / BT module support
- Misc – 1x COM port (DB9), watchdog timer
- Power Supply – 19V/2.1 A
- Dimensions – 190 x 149 x 26 mm
The mini PC will support Windows 10 and Linux operating systems, and optionally comes with desk, wall and/or VESA mounting kits. The company states that the solution is ideal for “digital signage applications, such as government, office, bank, shopping mall, hospital, interactive All-in-One PC”.
I could not find any details about availability and pricing, but the F105D appears to be an upgrade of Braswell based F103D model that sells for the equivalent of $250 in South Africa with 2GB RAM. You may find a few more details about the two new Apollo Lake models on their product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|