In recent years, we’ve seen smartphones with dual camera systems most of the time placed on the rear side of the phone, but Alcatel Flash smartphone features both a dual front-facing camera for better selfies, and a dual rear camera, both coming with one color and one monochrome sensors.
Alcatel Flash specifications:
- SoC – Mediatek Helipo X20 (MT6797) deca-core processor with 2x Cortex-A72 @ 2.3 GHz, 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.9 GHz, 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.4 GHz
- System Memory – 3GB RAM
- Storage – 32GB flash, micro SD slot up to 128 GB
- Display – 5.5” IPS display; 1920×1080 resolution; Dragontrail Glass; fingerprint-resistant Oleophobic coating
- Cellular Connectivity
- GPRS/EDGE – 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA – 850/900/1900/2100 MHz 34/39 band
- LTE – FDD: B1/3/5/7/8/20; TDD: 38/39/40/41
- Dual Nano SIM Dual Standby
- Wireless Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, FM radio, GPS with A-GPS/Glonass/Beidou
- Dual rear cameras
- Dual front-facing cameras
- 8MP + 5MP
- 6P Lens optic
- Dual F2.0; Dual Tone Flash
- Close Loop With PDAF
- USB – 1x USB type C OTG port
- Sensors – Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer (G sensor), proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, e-Compass, Gyro, Hall Switch, Handsfree, vibrator
- Misc – Volume and power buttons, fingerprint scanner
- Battery – Non-removable 3,100 mAh battery good for 5.3hrs to 20hrs (3G) of talk time, 415 to 466 hours (4G) in standby
- Dimensions – 152.6 x 75.4 x 8.7mm
- Weight – 155g
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The dual cameras will allow you to create effects between background and foreground parts of the photos.
You’ll find more details on Alcatel Saudi Arabia Flash product page. I could not find any pricing info yet, but it looks like it might be already sold in some shops in the Middle East.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.