Axiomtel tBOX100-838-FL is a fanless Bay Trail rugged embedded computer powered by an Intel Bay Trail-I E3845 processor with 5 BNC input ports for video and audio, and targeting vehicle, railway and marine markets.
Axiomtek tBOX100-838-FL rugged mini PC’s specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom E3845 quad core Bay Trail-I processor @ up to 1.91 GHz with Intel HD graphics
- System Memory – 4 GB DDR3L-1333
- Storage – 1x 2.5” SATA slot up to 9.5mm, 1x mSATA connector, flash for AMI BIOS
- Video Output – 1x VGA port
- Video / Audio Input – 4x video in BNC connector, 1x audio in BNC connector
- Connectivity – 2x M12 A-coded GbE LAN or 2x RJ-45 GbE LAN (via Intel i210)
- Serial – 1x RS-232/422/485 (DB9)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 port
- Expansion – 1x Full-size PCIe Mini Card with mSATA; 1x SIM card slot
- Misc – 1x remote switch; 1x reset button; watchdog timer; 6x status LEDs
- Power Supply – 9 to 36 VDC via 1x M12 DC power input or 1x Phoenix DC power input; typical: 12/24VDC
- Dimensions – 163.8 x 108 x 44 mm
- Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel
- 4x antenna opening
- Weight – 770 grams
- Temperature Range
- -40°C ~ +70°C with SSD
- -25°C ~ +55°C with HDD
- Relative Humidity – 5% ~ 95%, non-condensing
- 3 Grms w/ SSD (5-500Hz, X, Y, Z direction; random)
- 1 Grms w/ HDD (5-500Hz, X, Y, Z direction; random)
- Shock – Complies with EN 61373 section 10 table 3 category 1 class A and class B up to 5 Grms (30ms, ±X/Y/Z direction)
- Certifications – CE (Class A), E-Mark, ISO 7637 certified; EN 50155, EN 50121, and DNV 2.4, IEC 60945 compliance
The mini PC supports Windows 10, WE8S, WES 7, Linux, and VxWorks7 operating systems, and can be mounted to a wall or a DIN rail.
The picture above shows Ethernet and power connector option with waterproof M12 connectors (option 1) better suited for marine application, or in any situation where you’d need some waterproofness. The company also mentions a mini PCIe DVR capture card without much details likely to be used with the BNC connectors.
The computer is expected to become available in mid August 2017. More details may be found in the product page.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|