iPazzPort SY-20-19RS is yet another Amlogic S905X powered Android TV box. But it sells with an air mouse with qwerty keyboard and touchpad by default, and includes a slot right in the middle to hold and charge the air mouse / remote control.
iPassport SY-20-19RS TV box specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 processor @ up to 1.5 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codecs – 1080p/4k2k H.264, H.265, VP9; HD AVC/VC-1, HD MPEG1/2/4, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX 3/4/5/6, RealVideo 8/9/10
- Audio – HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet (N.B.: Sellers mention GbE, but S905X does not support it), dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Supply – DC 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 124 mm ∅ x 80.7 mm
The box runs Android 6.0.1, and ships with a power adapter, a USB cable, a HDMI cable, an English user manual, and the 4-in-1 remote control/air mouse/keyboard/touch pad shown below, which comes with a 240mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The device is sold on GearBest for $70.64 including shipping, but GeekBuying offers it for a tad less at $69.99.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
My understanding was that the S905X contained a 10/100/1000 RGMII and a 10/100 PHY, so is it possible this does have GbE via an external PHY?
AFAIK, no RGMII on S905X according to http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/01/12/amlogic-s905x-processor-specifications/
It’s different for S905.