Several mini PCs based on Intel Gemini Lake processors were unveiled at CES 2018, including Zotac PICO PI226, MeLE PCG63-APL4, and ECS LIVA Gemini Lake models all of which slated to launch in Q2 2018. ASRock and GIGABYTE also announced Gemini Lake motherboards a few weeks later.
Most of the products above are for the consumer market, but if you’re after a Gemini Lake mini PC more geared towards business use cases like digital signage and multi-display solutions, Shuttle is now showcasing their DL10J mini PC powered by an Intel Celeron J4055 Gemini Lake dual core processor, and offering 3 video output ports at Integrated Systems Europe 2018 (ISE 2018).
- SoC – Intel Celeron J4005 dual core GLK processor @ 2.00/2.70 GHz with 12EU Intel UHD Graphics 600; 10W TDP
- System Memory – 2x DDR4 slots @ 2133 MHz up to 8GB
- Storage – 1x 2.5″ SATA III bay, 1x M.2 2280 M Key slot, SD card reader
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K60, DisplayPort up to 4K60, VGA
- Audio – Line out & Mic input audio jacks
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n WiFi (via M.2 module)
- USB – 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0
- Serial – 1x RS232 port, 1x RS232/422/485 port supporting 5V/12V
- Expansion – 1x M.2 2230 A/E key slot, Kensington lock hole
- Misc – Power button, power and status LEDs
- Power Supply – 40W
- Dimensions – 190 x 165 x 43 mm (metal case)
- Weight – 1.5 kg
- Certifications – CB,CE,BSMI,ETL,FCC,RCM,RoHS,VCCI
The fanless mini PC will support Windows 10 64-bit or Linux, and ship with a VESA mount. Optional accessories will include a stand for vertical operation, and a 19″ 2U rack mount front plate. Shuttle has not setup a product page yet, but some information could be derived from the product guide (in Russian).
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|