Here’s another one launched last year by Taiwan based IC Nexus, which showcased their SBC3100 board at Computex 2018 this past week.
IC Nexus SBC3100 SBC specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3399 hexa core big.LITTLE processor with two Arm Cortex-A72 cores up to 2.0GHz, four Cortex-A53 cores up to 1.5GHz, and a Mali-T864 GPU with OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1, OpenVG1.1, OpenCL, DX11, and AFBC
- System Memory – 1 GB, 2GB or 4GB RAM
- Storage – 8 or 16GB eMMC flash, 1x microSD slot
- Display Interfaces / Video Output
- HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz
- DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4K @ 60 Hz via USB Type-C connector
- 1x eDP 1.3 up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- MIPI-DSI up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- I2C capacitive touch screen interface
- Video – Hardware decoder up to 4Kx2K @ 60 fps, and encoder up to 1080p30
- Camera – Up to 2x MIPI CSI
- Audio – 3.5mm combo audio jack, 2x speaker connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Optional 3G/LTE modem + SIM card slot via mPCIe socket
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 header, 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 3.0 header, 1x USB 3.0 type C port with DisplayPort alternate mode.
- 1x mPCIe socket for 3G/4G modem
- 8x GPIOs
- I2C master header
- Sensor – Optional 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope
- Debugging – 1x debug port (UART)
- Misc – IR receiver, buzzer, power & reset buttons, keypad interface
- Power Supply
- 9-36V DC input
- 3/5/12V DC output via header
- Dimensions – 150 x 102 x 2.6mm
- Weight – 129 grams
The board has quite a rich set of peripherals and ports with multiple display support, multiple camera support, 3G/4G modem support, etc…, but actually it’s quite common for RK3399 based boards. What I have not seen that often – if my memory serves me well – is variable DC input, and the board can take 9 to 36V DC input, which may be useful in some specific applications.
The company provides Android 6.x and Ubuntu 16.04 firmware and SDK for the board.
Several optional accessories and add-on boards are also offered including H310 HDMI input module, D120-SE quad RS232/RS422/RS485 card with isolation, H330 LVDS display interface + cables, and 3G or LTE modems.
The company has not disclosed pricing publicly, but you could inquire for more details and pricing info via the product page.
Thanks to TLS for the tip and photos from Computex 2018.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|