But Banggood currently has a promotion until July 24, 2018, where it offers the TV box for just $49.99 shipped. Stocks are limited to around 100 units for this promotion however.
The device was released in 2016, so a little reminder of the specifications is in order:
- SoC – Amlogic S905X-H quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2 and CEC support
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF and 3.5mm audio jack
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 & H.265 MP-10 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60
- Audio Codecs – DTS 2.0+ digital out, Dolby digital plus up to 7.1 pass-through
- HDR – HDR10 and HLG HDR processing
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host ports
- DRM – Widevine L1 + PlayReady 3.0
- Power Supply – 5.2V/2.1A
- Dimensions – 101 x 101 x 19.5 mm
- Weight – 176.5 grams
The TV box was launched in 2016 with Android TV 6.0, and AFAIK it should still be running this version of the operating system, as the Android 8 Oreo firmware has been pulled out – and back to beta – due to issues.
If you’re interested in other discounts and promotions, I’m now maintaining a Coupon Codes & Promos page that I update nearly every day, and which you can also access in the Shop section of the top menu.Via AndroidPC.es
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|