We just had a week of fun on CNX Software with our yearly “Giveaway Week” activity where 7 prizes – from development boards to Raspberry Pi add-on boards or solar chargers – were randomly given away to people who entered by leaving a comment.
The winners are in, with Asia starting strong, but Europe quickly taking the lead, and the US ending up the giveaway with a great (again) finish. Here’s the full list of winners:
- Videostrong VS-RD-RK3399 development board – Việt trần, VIETNAM
- CHOETECH Solar Charger – Erki, ESTONIA
- ESP32-LyraTD-MSC audio mic HDK – Ron, The Netherlands
- ROC-RK3328-CC development board – Dainis, LATVIA (a second time winner having previously won during Giveaway Week 2016)
- ThaiEasyElec 3G GPS Raspberry Pi Hat – zmlopez, SPAIN
- ANAVI Infrared and RGB strip pHAT – Joe, USA
- NanoPC-T4 development board – Jeffrey, USA
I’ve just send all 7 packages earlier this afternoon.
Hopefully, the winners will received their prize before Xmas and have fun with their new toys. Thanks to everyone who played. I’ll do it again next year unless things (e.g. governments) get in the way.