After Beelink GT-King and GT-King Pro, it appears the company is working on another Amlogic S922X(-H) TV box with Beelink GS-King X providing two internal 3.5″ SATA Bays. [Update May 14th: The post has been updated to reflect two SATA bays are available, not only one]
Beelink GS-King X (preliminary) specification:
- SoC – Amlogic S922X-H hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.9 GHz, Arm Mali-G52MP4 GPU @ 846MHz; 12nm manufacturing process
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot, 2x 3.5″ SATA HDD drive bay for up to 16TB storage
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF, stereo audio via RCA jacks; DTS Listen + Dolby Audio decoding, ESS9108 audio DAC (TBC)
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 1.5A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – TBD
Beelink GS-King X is said to run Android 9.0 with Google Assistant and Widevine L1 DRM. It will apparently ship with an air mouse supporting voice commands.
AndroidPC.es reports Beelink GS-King X will become available at the end of May for a price ranging between $170 and $200. There’s no other information nor product page on Beelink website at the time of writing.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.