DataMax DP03F touch screen system comes with a 23.8-inch Full HD touchscreen display with anti-bacterial plastics and healthcare-certified components and runs Android 11 on an hexa-core Arm processor, either Rockchip RK3399 Arm Cortex-A72/A53 SoC or Amlogic A311D Arm Cortex-A73/A53 processor.
This type of touch screen system can be used as a medical bedside terminal, digital signage, conference terminal, treadmill terminal, smart PoS, industrial panel PC, robots, and more. It would typically be mounted on the device itself, or in the case of hospital settings a VESA-compatible flexible arm to provide the patient with easy access to entertainment and education, while doctors, nurses, or the patient him/herself can check out clinical records and vital signs.
DataMax DP03F specifications:
- SoC (one or the other)
- System Memory – 2GB RAM by default, and option up to 4GB (RK3399) or 8GB (A311D)
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash by default, with option up to 64GB
- Display – 23.8-inch capacitive touchscreen display with up to 1920×1080 resolution, 5ms response time, 85° viewing angle in all directions (21.5-inch display as an option)
- Video I/Os
- 1x HDMI output up to 4Kp60
- Single/dual-channel 8-bit LVDS interface with support for 50/60 GHz interface
- 1x optional HDMI input up to 4Kp60
- 2x 3.5mm headphone jacks
- 4x MIC input
- 3x Speaker Out (left/right, phone receiver output) with standard dual 3W speaker, and support for up to dual 10W speaker
- Camera – Built-in 1080p camera
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port with PoE support
- Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Power Supply – 12V/5A (optional support for wide input voltage )
- Temperature Range – Operating: -10°C to +60°C; storage: -20°C to +70°C
Both the Rockchip and Amlogic support Android 11 (AOSP), but only the Rockchip RK3399 gets ELA (Enterprise Devices Licensing Agreement) GMS certification, so if it’s important to you and your users, that’s the way to go. If not, Amlogic A311D will provide higher performance, and for AI applications, a built-in NPU that delivers up to 5 TOPS of AI performance. DataMax can also offer Linux distributions such as Ubuntu and Debian for the panel PC, and other operating systems can be ported to the system upon request.
DataMax DP03F 23.8-inch Android 11 touch screen system with Rockchip RK3399 or Amlogic A311D processor is available now. Visit the product page for more details and inquire about pricing. A short video demo of the system can also be found in the video embedded below.
This account is for paid-for, sponsored posts. We do not collect any commission on sales, and content is usually provided by the advertisers themselves, although we sometimes write it for our clients.