Beelink SEi12 mini PC is powered by an Intel Core i5-1235W Alder Lake U-Series 10-core hybrid processor with a 15W processor base power (PBP), making it one of the first 12th generation Alder Lake-U mini PCs.
The computer ships with 16GB or 32GB dual-channel RAM, a 500GB PCIe 4.0 M.2 NVMe SSD, and provides two HDMI 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity, as well as five USB ports for expansion.
- SoC – Intel Core i5-1235U 10-core/12-thread hybrid Alder Lake U-Series processor with 2x Performance cores @ 1.3/4.4GHz, 8x Efficient cores @ 0.9/3.3GHz, 12 MB Intel Smart Cache, 80EU Iris Xe Graphics @ 1.2 GHz; BPB: 15W
- System Memory – Dual-channel 16GB (2x 8GB) or 32GB (2 x 16GB) Crucial DDR4; upgradeable to 64GB
- Storage – 500GB PCIe 4.0 Kingston M.2 2280 NVMe SSD up to 7,000MB/s read speed
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0b ports up to 4Kp60
- Audio – 3.5mm headphone jack, digital audio output via HDMI
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- WiFi 6 up to 2.4 Gbps link rate
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB – 2x USB 3.2 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB Type-C port
- Power button
- Clear CMOS pinhole
- BIOS with WoL and auto power on
- Dual fan design: one for system cooling and one for CPU cooling
- “Waterproof fleece” fabric cover on the top of the enclosure
- Power Supply – 19V/6.32A (120W) via DC jack
- Dimensions – 126 x 113 x 40mm
The Beelink SEi12 will ships with Windows 11 once available, but I’d expect Linux distributions such as Ubuntu 22.04 to work on the mini PC. The company says the CPU is 40% faster than an Intel Core i7-1165 Tiger Lake processor and provided photo editing and video rendering benchmarks as shown below as well.
The mini PC has a dual fan design to improve cooling and possibly lower the noise from the mini PC. Beelink shared an exploded view of the design, and we can see the cooling fan for the processor on the right, and the system cooling fan on a plate between the motherboard and a 2.5-inch SATA drive bay that’s not listed in the specifications.
The Beelink SEi12 Alder Lake mini PC is up for pre-order for $459 with 16GB RAM, and $519 with 32GB RAM, with shipping scheduled to start on October 16, 2022. A few more details can be found on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.