DealExtreme has started a promotion that is taking place on May, 15-20 offering 50% discount on selected products. I’ve gone through the list, and found several RK3066 Android mini PCs all priced between $23 and $27, as well as some other items that may be of interest to readers of this blog.
[Update: Sorry, in just a couple of hours, all items listed below are already sold out]
Android Mini PCs:
- MK808 – $25.00 – One of the most used Android mini PC. Powered by Rockchip RK3066 with 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash. The version in DX runs Android 4.1.1, but a beta Android 4.2.2 firmware is also available.
- MK808B – $23.50 – Same as MK808, but with Bluetooth, and somehow it’s cheaper…
- Rikomagic MK802 IIIS – $27.10 – Rockchip RK3066 powered mini PC with 1GB RAM and 8GB Flash. Contrary to the previous 2 that feature a HDMI female connector, this one comes with an HDMI male plug.
- COZYSWAN MK809 II – $24.50 – Basically the same specs: RK3066, 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash.
Remote and Controllers:
- Mele F10 Fly Mouse – $12.60 – I have just reviewed the Mele F10 earlier this week. If you don’ have an RF remote already, and use Android STB and/or mini PCs, it’s probably a good idea to buy this 3-in-1 (mouse, keyboard and remote) 2.4GHz “Fly Mouse”.
- GOIGAME Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless DoubleShock III Controller for PS3 – $8.30 – If you already have a mini PC, and don’t feel spending more to get an OUYA or Gamestick, this Bluetooth game controller can be connected to your Android device to play several games. I have one already, I could finally set-it up, kill some zombies, and I’ll post instructions later today or tomorrow. It also works with Linux, albeit I could only manage to make it work in USB mode.
- Sandisk Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter – 32GB (Class 10) – $15.75 – If you like to mess around with Linux, and your hardware can boot from an SD card, you’ve got to use a Class 10 SD card, or Linux performance will be terrible.
- Ethernet Shield with Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip / TF Slot – $7.00 – For Arduino users.
- TP-Link TL-WR703N – $11.95 – This is a cheap hackable router, even more so at $12, that can run OpenWRT, be converted into a PirateBox, and more.
There are also a few Android tablets for about $35, and I’ve also decided to buy ThL W8 Android smartphone powered by MTK6589 Quad Core processor for $115.60.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|