Rockchip (via Charbax) has been teasing us with their upcoming RK2928 miracast adapter since the Hong Kong Electronics Fair in April 2013. It appears a device is finally available on DealExtreme with MOCREO M1 (iPush) for $25.90 including shipping.
- Processor – Rockchip RK2928 single core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1.0 GHz
- System Memory – 256MB DDR3
- Storage – 16 MB Serial Flash
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- Video Output – HDMI V1.4
- Multi-screen protocol – DLNA / Airplay / Miracast
- Video Format – RMVB / WMV / ASF / AVI / 3GP / MPG / MKV / MP4 / MOV / MPEG2 / MPEG4
- Audio decoding – MP3 / OGG / WAV / APE / CDA / MIDI / WMA / AAC;
- Power adapter: 5V / 1A (Micro USB)
- Dimensions – 7.3 cm x 2.8 cm x 1.2 cm
- Weight – 19 grams
The device, apparently also called MCAST01, runs Linux 3.0.8, and comes with an HDMI cable (50cm), a Micro USB cable (50cm), and a user manual in Chinese and English.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.