F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH will showcase their solutions at Embedded World 2017 next week, including their latest ARM Cortex A53 modules and boards based on NXP QorIQ LS1012A, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 410E processors. Today, I’ll write about the later with the company’s armStone A53SD pico-ITX single board computer equipped with up to 32GB flash and 8GB memory.
armStone A53SD board specifications:
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 410E quad core ARM Cortex-A53 processor @ up to 1.2 GHz with Adreno GPU
- System Memory – Up to 8GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage – Up to 32GB eMMC flash, 1x micro SD card slot
- Display – 24-bit LVDS, DVI up to 720p, I2C for touch controller
- Audio – Line In/Out/Mic via header
- Connectivity – 1x 10/100M Ethernet, WiFi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR/4.1 LE
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 2.0 device port
- Camera – MIPI-CSI connector
- Expansion – Unpopulated 66-pin header with 1x CAN 2.0, 2x UART, 1x I2C, 1x SPI, up to 32 digital I/Os, etc…
- Power Supply – 5V DC/±5%
- Power Consumption – 4W typ.
- Dimensions – 100x72x15mm (PICO-ITX form factor)
- Weight – ~60g
- Temperature Range – 0°C – +70°C; optional: -20°C – +85°C
The company provides support for Linux Buildroot & Yocto Project, as well as Windows 10 IoT for the board. armStone A53SD-SKIT starter kit will be sold with either Linux or Windows 10 IoT, and includes a set of cables and access data for the download area.
F&S armstone A53SD SBC will be available in Q3 2017 at an undisclosed price. Visit the product page for a few more details.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|