Gemini Lake mini PCs have been around for a while, but not quite at the price most expected, that is roughly the same as Apollo Lake, possibly due to shortages of Intel’s entry level processors. So for example, I had yet to see any Gemini Lake computers for under $150, with with Black Friday taking place now, GearBest decided to offer Alfawise T1 mini PC powered by an Intel Celeron N4100 quad core processor for just $149.99 with coupon GBJEAN.
Alfawise T1 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron N4100 quad core Gemini Lake processor up to 2.4 GHz with Intel UHD Graphics 600; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB DDR4
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, 2.5″ SATA bay, M.2 SSD slot, micro SD card
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0 ports up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Audio – Via HDMI, built-in microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB type C port
- Misc – Power button and LED, Kensington lock
- Power Supply – 12V/3A DC
- Dimensions – 16.00 x 13.45 x 3.20 cm
- Weight – 407 grams
The computer runs Windows 10 Home, and ships with a power adapter, 20cm and 80cm HDMI cables, a VESA mount, and a user’s manual in English
The coupon is valid until December 31st, but only 20 units are offered at this price. Out of curiosity, I also went to Aliexpress to find out whether sub $150 “non-barebone” Gemini Lake mini PCs were available, and indeed Beelink S2 computer based on the same Gemini Lake N4100 processor is sold for $142.99 shipped by a reputable seller. Alfawise T1 should actually be the same product as Beelink S2, with both having the exact same features and enclosure.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|