if you’d like to use terminal blocks with your Raspberry Pi Pico, or compatible board, instead of soldering wires to the MCU board, HCDC’s Terminal Block Breakout Module may meet your requirements with variants for either screw or DIN rail mounting.
- PCB mount Terminal Block with 5 mm pitch, 7mm strip length, M2.5 screws –
- Wire range 28AWG ~ 12AWG / 2.5mm square.
- FR-4 fiber glass PCB, dual copper layers.
- Mounting options
- Screw version – “Taiwan high-quality” fireproof nylon material mount carrier (“not China low-quality carrier”).
- DIN rail version – “High-quality Taiwan” DINKLE fireproof nylon material DIN rail mount carrier (“not China low-quality carrier”); supports 35mm wide rail.
I have not mentioned it in the introduction, but after reading the specifications, it appears (Xuken) HCDC may be based in Taiwan. 🙂 The company explains its Terminal Block Breakout Module for Raspberry Pi Pico is best suited to industrial control, home automation, and other applications that may benefit from terminal blocks.
The breakout module comes with two 20-pin 2.54mm pitch pin header connectors to be soldered to Raspberry Pi Pico, and a 3-pin 2.54mm pin header connector for debugging (SWD). The screw mounting version also includes two 10mm M3 wood screws.
I’ve also noticed “OONO” offers another form factor for Raspberry Pi Pico breakout board with terminal block, again with both screw and DIN rail mounting options.
All four models can be purchased on CZH-LABS Electronics Salon shop for prices ranging from $15.92 to $22.40.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.