Vecow Vecow EAC-2000 series fanless embedded system features NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX module for the deployment of AI vision and industrial applications including traffic vision, intelligent surveillance, auto optical inspection, Smart Factory, AMR/AGV, and other AIoT/Industry 4.0 applications.
The computer comes with up to four Fakra-Z connectors to connect GMSL cameras, as well as four Gigabit Ethernet ports, two of which with PoE+ support, takes 9V to 50V wide range DC input, and can operate in a wide temperature range from -25°C to 70°C.
- System-on-Module – NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX with
- CPU – 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM v8.2 64-bit CPU
- GPU -384-core NVIDIA Volta GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- DL Accelerator -2x NVDLA Engines
- System Memory – 8GB LPDDR4x DRAM
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash
- Storage – M.2 Key M Socket (2280) for SSD, MicroSD card slot
- Video Output – 1x HDMI up to 4Kp60
- Camera (EAC-2100 only) – 4x Fakra-Z connectors for GMSL 1/2 automotive cameras
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports including two with PoE+ support
- Optional wireless M.2 module for 5G/4G/WiFI, Bluetooth plus Nano SIM Card socket, 6x antenna connectors for 5G/WiFi/4G/LTE/GPRS/UMTS
- USB – 4x USB 3.1 Type-A ports
- Serial – 2x COM RS-232/485
- CAN Bus (EAC-2100 only) – 1x CAN Bus 2.0 A/B (DB9 connector)
- 1x M.2 Key B Socket (3042/3052)
- 1x M.2 Key E Socket (2230)
- Debugging/programming – 1x Micro USB console port for debugging, 1x Micro USB console port for firmware update
- Misc – 1x user button, 1x recovery button, 2x PoE LEDs, 2x user LEDs
- Power Supply – DC 9V to 50V input via 3-pin terminal block with V+, V-, Frame Ground
- Dimensions – 150.0 x 106.2 x 62.0 mm
- Weight – 1.3 kg
- Temperature Range – Operating: -25°C to 70°C with airflow; storage:
-40°C to 85°C
- Humidity – 5% to 95% Humidity, non-condensing
- Shock – IEC 60068-2-27
- Vibration – IEC 60068-2-64
- EMC – CE, FCC
Vecoew provides Linux Ubuntu 18.04 with NVIDIA JetPack for the system, offers two mounting options with wall mounting bracket and optional DIN Rail mounting system, as well as various accessories including 24V 120W or 160W power supplies, a GMSL camera kit with Fakra-Z connector, an M.2 storage module, and several wireless modules for 4G/GPS, 5G, and WiFI/Bluetooth.
The Vecow EAC-2000 and EAC-2100 embedded systems join other rugged industrial computers for machine vision applications based on Jetson Xavier NX SoM including Advantech MIC-710AIX edge AI computer and Forecr DSBOX-NX2 industrial fanless PC.
Vecow EAC-2000 Edge AI computer appears to be available now, but for pricing of the systems and accessories, you’d need to post an inquiry with expected quantity via the product page of your selected model.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.