ASRock Industrial has unveiled the iBox 1200 series family of fanless mini PCs powered by the latest 12th generation 15W Intel Alder Lake U-series processors, equipped with up to 64GB RAM, and supporting up to four independent displays.
The fanless embedded BOX PCs also provide plenty of interfaces with 2.5GbE Gigabit Ethernet, six USB 3.2 ports, two USB 2.0 interfaces, SATA and NVMe storage, M.2 wireless expansion, and more.
ASRock iBOX 1200 mini PC specifications:
- iBOX-1215UE – Intel Core i3-1215UE hexa-core Alder Lake processor with two P-cores @ 1.2 / 4.4 GHz , four E-cores @ 0.9 / 3.3 GHz, 64 EU Intel HD graphics
- iBOX-1245UE – Intel Core i5-1245UE deca-core Alder Lake processor with two P-cores @ 1.5 / 4.4 GHz , eight E-cores @ 1.1 / 3.3 GHz, 80EU Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- iBOX-1265UE – Intel Core i7-1265UE hexa-core Alder Lake processor with two P-cores @ 1.7 / 4.7 GHz , eight E-cores @ 1.2 / 3.5 GHz, 96EU Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- System Memory – Up to 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz via 2x 260-pin SO-DIMM sockets
- 1x SATA 3.0 connector
- Support for M.2 NVMe SSD (M.2 Key M 2280 supported by bracket)
- 256Mbit SPI flash for AMI BIOS
- Video Output
- 1x HDMI 2.0b up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz
- DisplayPort 1.4.a up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz
- 2x USB-C ports via DisplayPort Alt mode
- Quad display support
- Realtek ALC233 high-definition audio codec
- 1x headphone & microphone jack
- 1x 2.5Gbps Ethernet ports via Intel I225LM controller
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A ports
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C ports (with DP 1.4a display output); note: USB4 Compliance Test is pending for certification
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Serial – 1x COM DB9 port (RS-232)
- 1x M.2 (Key E, 2230) with PCIe x1, USB 2.0 and CNVi for Wireless
- 1x M.2 (Key M, 2242/2260/2280) with PCIe Gen4 x4 for SSD
- Misc – Watchdog timer, TPM 2.0, Kensington lock
- Power Supply – 12V~19V DC-In Jack; AT/ATX supported
- Dimensions (W x D x H) – 171.8 x 109.45 x 50.05 mm (fanless aluminum enclosure)
- Weight – 1.6 kg
- Temperature Range – Operating: 0ºC – +40ºC; storage: -40°C – +85°C
- Humidity – 5% ~ 90%
- Certifications – CE, FCC Class A
The fanless Alder Lake mini PC supports VESA mounting and wall mounting, and ASRock can provide DIN-rail mounting upon request. It ships with a 19V/90W power adapter, a screw package, a wall mount kit, and a bracket for M.2 2280 SSD support. The company only lists Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems for iBOX 1200 embedded BOX PCs, so it’s unclear whether Linux is properly supported.
Pricing and availability information has not been made public. Further details may be found on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.