V600 mini PC is equipped with an Alder Lake processor from Core i5-1240P up to a Core i9-12900H, up to 64GB RAM, and high-speed interfaces such as Thunderbolt 4 and dual 2.5GbE networking.
The mini PC also comes with two M.2 NVMe sockets, one PCIe Gen 4, one Gen 3, and support for SATA drives up to 7mm thick, offers three 4K-capable video outputs with HDMI and DisplayPort video interfaces, and several other USB 3.2/2.0 ports.
- Alder Lake-P/H SoC (one or the other)
- Intel Core i7-1260P 4P+8E (16 threads) processor @ 3.40/4.70GHz with Intel Xe graphics; 28W PBP
- Intel Core i5-1240P 4P+8E (16 threads) processor @ 3.30/4.40GHz with Intel Xe graphics; 28W PBP
- Intel Core i7-12700H 6P+8E (20 threads) processor @ 3.5 /4.7 GHz with 96EU Intel Xe graphics; 45W PBP
- Intel Core i9-12900H 6P+8E (20 threads) processor @ 3.8/5.0 GHz with 96EU Intel Xe graphics; 45W PBP
- System Memory – Up to 64GB DDR4-3200 MHz with 2x SO-DIMM slots
- 1x M.2 2280 NVME/PCIe Gen 4.0 x4 (read speed: 5000-7000MB/S)
- 1x M.2 2280 NVME/PCIe Gen 3.0 x4
- 2.5inch SATA HDD/SSD up to 7mm
- Video Output
- 2x HDMI 2.0 port
- 1x DisplayPort 1.4 port
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, 3.5mm microphone jack
- 2x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports via Intel i225-VB3 controllers
- 802.11ax WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2
- 1x Thunderbolt 4 USB Type-C port
- 4x USB 3.2 ports
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – Power button, LEDs, “silent large fan” with copper heatsink
- Power Supply – 19V/4.74A to 9A via DC jack
- Dimensions – 174 x 128.5 x 45mm
The V600 ships with a 19V power supply and power cord, a SATA cable, and a VESA bracket, and it is said to support Windows 10, Windows 10, Ubuntu, and “Linux”.
Pricing for the four barebone models with a WiFi 6/Bluetooth 5.0 wireless module but without RAM and storage:
- $424.56 for the model with a Core i5-1240P processor
- $463.15 for the model with a Core i7-1260P processor
- $501.75 for the model with a Core i7-12700H processor
- $656.14 for the model with a Core i9-12900H processor
You can also purchase a full system with up to 64GB RAM and a 2TB M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 SSD for over $1,000. The V600 is an OEM mini PC sold on Aliexpress from various brands such as Topcon and KingNovy.
Via Liliputing and AndroidPC.es
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
JHL8540, 2port USB-C, on a pcie3.0x4 (&6-Pin PCIe power needed for 100W) is worth ~$100-120 (40Gb/s) and bargains for pcie USB3.2 (gen 2×2, USB-A/USB-C, 1-7port ) ~$30-50 (20Gb/s)
180W (19V, 9.5A) power supply ~$40-50