WeTek Play is dual core set-top box officially supporting Android 4.4 and OpenELEC 5.0, and with support for several other Android or Linux distributions. I’ve recently written an updated review of WeTek Play with the latest Android 4.4 firmware, and it’s a pretty good device to watch Live TV either from the Internet via WeCloud Antenna app with over 180 free-to-air channels, or from satellite, cable or terrestrial TV thanks to the DVB-S2 or DVB-C/T/T2 tuner included in the box. EPG, PVR and timeshifting functions are all working very well, except some display issues with Asian languages.
The company proposed to give away two WeTek Play STB to CNX Software readers. My model comes with a DVB-S2 tuner, but winners will be able to chose either DVB-S2 or DVB-C/T/T2 tuner as per their preference.
Here’s what you have to do to enter the contest, and some terms and conditions:
- To enter the contest simply leave a comment below
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- I’ll run the contest until January 4, 2015 10am (Bangkok Time)
- Two winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winners by email, who have 24 hours to answer, or I’ll pick other ones.
- The winners will then be put into contact with WeTek, which will organize shipping for free to the winners.
- If the winners are based in Europe, shipping will take place from the company’s European warehouse, so you don’t have to worry about custom fees. For the rest of the world, it will be shipped from Hong Kong.
Good luck ! 🙂
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.