Home > AMLogic, Android, Hardware, Video > How to Configure DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 Tuners in K1 Plus Android DTV Receiver

How to Configure DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 Tuners in K1 Plus Android DTV Receiver

February 22nd, 2016 Leave a comment Go to comments

I have previously reviewed VideoStrong K1 Plus Android TV box, but the company also has another model with the exact same name “K1 Plus” that includes a combo DVB-S2 & DVB-T2 tuner. That’s rather confusing, but nevertheless, since I now have the tuner version of the device, I’ve installed the latest firmware, started to play with it, and today I’ll explain how to configure DTV app for both satellite and terrestrial digital TV reception.

Hardware Setup and DTV App

The first step is to connect both your satellite dish and indoor or outdoor TV antenna to the device, as well as all necesarry cables, and possibly a USB hard drive if you want to use PVR function.

K1_Plus_DVB-T2_S2_Connections

Now go to the list of apps start DTV app, or press the DTV button on the remote control.

Android_DTV_app

Each time the app starts you’ll be asked to select DVBT2 or DVBS2, and if you want to switch between one or the other, you’ll either need to exit the app and restart it, or press the DTV button.

K1_Plus_DVB-T2_DVB-S2

DVB-T2 Configuration

I’ll start with DVB-T2. The first time, you’ll be ask whether you want to scan for channels, to which you’ll likely answer yes, and be presented with the installation menu.

K1_Plus_DVB-T2_Installation

Now select “Auto Search”, and the scan should start.

K1_Plus_DVB-T2_Scan

I got 22 channels and no radio station. It’s done, and that part was easy.

K1_Plus_Thai_TV

However, if you are missing some channels, you may need to change the country/area because by default it is set to Europe. Press the remote control’s Menu key, select DTV preference->General settings->Area Setting.

K1_Plus_DVB-T2_Area_SelectionAnd select your Area or country from the list that includes Europe, Singapore, Colombia, Russian (sic.), Thailand, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Holland, England, Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan. You’d have to repeat the scan if you change the country. I’ve done so with Thailand, and I got 30 channels instead of 22 channels, so you may to set your area before running the scan, unless “Europe” is what you need.

DVB-S2 Configuration

Satellite digital TV configuration starts the same way, except the installation menu is a little different.

K1_Plus_DVB-S2_InstallationEnter into Satellite List to select your satellite, in my case Thaicom 2.

K1_Plus_Satellite_ListYou can select multiple satellites if you wish, or/and your satellite dish is motorized. You can find the full list of pre-defined satellites in the video embedded at the end of this tutorial. You can also add your own, edit and delete pre-existing ones with the color button of the remote control. Now go back, select Multi Scan, make sure a green tick is shown on the line of your selected satellite(s), and press the Blue button on the remote control.

K1_Plus_DVB-S2_Blind_Scan_FTAChange Scan Type to Blind Scan, select FTA only (Free-to-Air) Channel Type, and All, TV or Radio for Service Type, and press OK to start the scan.

K1_Plus_DVB-S2_ScanOnce this is all done, you should a bunch a TV channels and radio stations. I eventually got 55 TV channels and 5 radio stations using Thaicom 2 satellite. Some of the TV stations have no video, maybe because the signal is weak as I have quite a long cable to bring DVB-S2 to my office, or some other issues as I have no trouble getting some HD channels.

The 5-minute video below shows the steps I went through for both DVB-T2 and DVB-2 configuration as explained in this post.

Videostrong K1 Plus with DVB-T2/DVB-S2 combo tuner is only listed on Alibaba for now, and not available for retail. But a salesperson from GearBest told me they should have it later this week. FWIW, the version without tuner us currently on sale for $36.89.

1. natsu
    February 22nd, 2016 at 18:11 | #1

the DTV app seems quite stable to me this time and working nice
    but how about picture quality especially for SD content
    did TVHEADEND and CESBO (raspberry pi build) detect the tuners, if so it will be a very interesting box

2. February 22nd, 2016 at 19:00 | #2

@natsu
    I’ve never used TVHeadEnd and CESBO, so I’d need some tutorials to get it working.
    I’ll give myself one hour of work to get it working, or I’ll give up.

3. Lalith
    February 22nd, 2016 at 20:51 | #3

Hi,

I am planning to buy a K1 (S805) DVB -S2 box. They have not mentioned anything about diseqc in the Aliexpress page. Does this kit support diseqc ?

I have 4 dishes connected via a diseqc switch at the moment, and if this K1 box can do diseq, it will be very cool 🙂

• Fadi
      September 21st, 2016 at 06:56 | #4

Ä° got this TV Box Today . but couldnot find my satellite in the pre-defined list , so added manually , then searched for channels ,then i got another satellite channels , im using diseqc for 2 LNB .

4. February 22nd, 2016 at 20:55 | #5

@Lalith
    I have seen some Disceqc references in the settings, but I don’t think I can test that as I have only one satellite dish.

5. February 22nd, 2016 at 20:57 | #6
  6. Lalith
    February 22nd, 2016 at 20:59 | #7

7. natsu
    February 22nd, 2016 at 21:40 | #8

thanks
    Tvheadend is a bit complicated but CESBO is straight forward, the raspberry pi build worked fine on my phone
    here is a nice video tutorial
    if the Tuner adapter is detected, so it will probably work fine

8. natsu
    February 23rd, 2016 at 01:15 | #9

@Lalith
    with the S805 version, you must use openelec, it should support disqc for sure

9. Lalith
    February 23rd, 2016 at 16:20 | #10

@natsu
    My preference is to use OpemPLi (Enigma) for this . I already have a Broadcom based receiver (Cloud iBox), with a modified version of OpenPli, which runs really well:

I want to switch to S805 because the Broadcom device kernel source for the above is closed, (and I hate Broadcom). Since Amlogic releases its source regularly, this will be an ideal platform. Hardkernel folks supports this chip too.

The only confusing bit was the RF in / RF out connectors. Hence the question about Diseqc – as to how RF out will work with Diseqc.
    Thanks for the link to CESBO – looks very interesting, I will check it out 🙂

10. February 23rd, 2016 at 17:11 | #11

@natsu
    Cool! I’ll try CESBO after the review I think.
    I tried TVHeadEnd a while ago on WeTek Play, but after spending a few hours without success, I decided to give up.

11. natsu
    February 23rd, 2016 at 21:01 | #12

thanks

@Lalith
    you’re welcome

looking forward to your feedbacks

in fact, those backends are the only things that can save this box regarding the pitty unstable firmware of videostrong, anyway if it doesn’t work I will wait for openelec release the only remaining solution

12. natsu
  13. cheated customer on HD18T2
    February 26th, 2016 at 19:54 | #14

Hi,

Your video is pure nonesense I cannot see how the device work. Does it lag, picture quality, ease of use and time between shitching chanels.

14. February 26th, 2016 at 20:59 | #15

@cheated customer on HD18T2
    It’ only supposed to show how to configure it. It’s not a review. It will come later.

15. Lalith
    April 15th, 2016 at 03:11 | #16

My K1 DVB S2 receiver arrived last week, and I had a few hours to play with it.

I can confirm diseqc works well; and I can tune to all TV and radio channels similar to my Clouid iBox,

I noticed an odd behaviour in the DTV app, On a normal FTA scan , 2500+ TV and 350+ radio stations get added. The app only lists out the TV stations . – no radio stations listed. If I scan radio stations alone, then they get listed and I can listen to radio.

How did this work out on your testing? How did you manage to listen to radio channels in your kit?
    The Cloud ibox remote has TV / Radio buttons ; so I can easily switch between .

Is there a secret keypress to switch to radio ?
    Its a nice hardware – shame I cant get the radio via this app. I will try your OpenElec link this weekend
    Many Thanks

16. April 15th, 2016 at 09:32 | #17

@Lalith
    I can remember a few radio stations were detected at the same time. I have not tried to listen to the radio though.

17. Lalith
    April 19th, 2016 at 17:09 | #18

The blue button toggles between TV and Radio – SPDIF output into amplifier, Dolby pass through works, and Its an awesome media player for £39.

One thing I noticed is that android cant do ext3 /ext4 . The recorded videos from satellite is saved as a transport stream *.ts but mplayer did not recognise the video content.

The kit has built in wireless, and Ethernet and both works well.

Pressing 111111 in sat configuration menu brings up smartmedia and BISS menus.

The satellite tuner is very good, picked up all the expected channels from my 4 dishes (and there is s lot of them ) .
    Blind scanning was infact very fast. I usually too impatient to run blind can on 4 satellites, but this kit found all channels under 1/2 hour

Excellent product, and its so tiny, next to my other sat receiver kits.

18. kiplustv
    April 19th, 2016 at 19:28 | #19

Thanks!! Very good product…and interesting alternative firmwares (VITMOD OS by Vitaliy_S)

19. Lalith
    April 25th, 2016 at 15:10 | #20

The Astra UHD test channel doesn’t seem to play correctly on S805. Decodes audio but no Video.
    The Youtube 4k videos play correctly

Does this test channel work on S905 ? .
    The transmission is at 10994H on 19.2E and 12441V on 28.2E

20. Fritsprt
    April 28th, 2016 at 14:11 | #21

@Lalith
    The blue button toggles between TV and Radio.

Thank you! I couldn’t find the radio before. I’m using it as an satellite receiver. Works well! I only had to add the Astra satellites/transponders used here in western Europe. Cccamd works fine. No hickups. Zapping is really fast.
    Also Miracast works fine and easy.
    I’m very satisfied with the quality and the price.

21. danricko
    April 28th, 2016 at 15:15 | #22

Pour info , le KI plus dvb s2/t2 fontionne en 4K sur tous les satellites recevables en France . il y a des bugs sur le canal demo 4K de hot bird (13°E ) et sur Fransat 4K.

22. April 28th, 2016 at 16:19 | #23

@danricko
    The 4K bugs are most likely due to the Amlogic S905 revision used, as there’s a known bug with 4K DVB-S2 on S905 prior to revision C. I don’t know how to check the revision of the processor yet.

23. ayman shararah
    May 30th, 2016 at 13:26 | #24

hi i have k1 plus s905 dvb s2\t2 ….. please the dtv app Does not support Arabic language for the menus and settings how can I get the Arabic language version and I need to communicate with the developer to implement DTV and How do I make the device when operating DTV opens automatically instead of display screen icons and main applications thanks

24. May 30th, 2016 at 14:16 | #25

@ayman shararah
    Maybe they did not include the font for arabic, and you’d just need to extract it from your phone, and install it. It’s also possible they have not implemented support for the iso code used on your channels.

You could autostart DTV app by following the instructions @ http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/03/30/how-to-autostart-xbmc-in-android/

The main menu will still show at boot time, but then it will go directly to the app.

25. Jerney
    May 30th, 2016 at 19:19 | #26

Hi i got my k1 plus box and put it on the cable. I live in the netherlands and have a cccam whit 3 clines. How can i got this work and watch tv ?please someone have a guide for me?

26. Kadir
    May 31st, 2016 at 07:18 | #27

I’am from Colombia, I just recieved the box but dtv no find any digital HD channel and radio channel either. The S and Q on scan, show 99%. It has the lastest firmware.

The old k1 tuned without problems.

• Christian Zuluaga
      July 9th, 2016 at 20:27 | #28

Did you solve your problem with colombia dvbt2? Im also from Colombia i need your help i bought k1 Plus i cant see tdt channels

Thanks

27. May 31st, 2016 at 09:02 | #29

@Kadir
    Have you selected Colombia and Blind scan? If so, maybe the firmware has some issues.
    When it’s scanning make sure it’s using the right frequencies. If not, try to select another country.

28. Jerney
    May 31st, 2016 at 13:32 | #30

I have the same problem. Try every scan. Manual . Auto cable in t2 cable in s2. No channels found. No free air ziggo channels.nothing

29. Ed
    June 8th, 2016 at 00:46 | #31

Hello
    I got the box and managed to set all my satellite channels, but for some reason a cannot see subtitles..
    I see all available subtitles when i press the “subtitle” button but when i choose one of the available subtitles nothing happens.
    On the other hand when i press the “Audio” button and choose the one of the available audios the audio languish changes after few seconds.
    Pleas advice how can i configure the subtitles to work.
    Than

30. Sarwar
    June 9th, 2016 at 02:35 | #32

My K1 DVB S2 receiver Today, I think I am having issues with DTV app, it seems doesn’t detect the Tuner Adapter.
    The DTV opens but when I press on configuration it will blink the screen for a while and then comes back to the same screen.

kindly someone guide me is there any configurations or another app needed.

31. Dev
    June 16th, 2016 at 03:24 | #33

Can backup satelite list channel ? Or edit out of app dtv the list.?

32. harsaad
    July 1st, 2016 at 13:51 | #34

can we use softcam in K1?

33. jim
    July 8th, 2016 at 05:57 | #35

Hi, how can you add cccam server subscription to this box, im in the uk channel list brings up fta channels aswel as paid channels. Dont know how to add subscription to the k1 plus box

34. Benali
    July 11th, 2016 at 22:01 | #36

@jim

Pressing 111111 in sat configuration menu brings up smartmedia and BISS menus.

35. ayman shararah
    July 13th, 2016 at 20:29 | #37

@jim
    Pressing 111111 in sat configuration menu brings up smartmedia and BISS menus.
    and file name : CCCam.cfg to import cccam server
    and cccam info :
    C: host port username password yes

• Poji
      August 2nd, 2016 at 18:39 | #38

How to put biss key? Try to import constant.cw file, but file is not recognized.

36. jeannets
    August 4th, 2016 at 02:57 | #39

hi,
    I have k1 S805 dvb-t2 used in aerial with tuner demo SI2168 ….. please the dtv app Does not support the French TV system H264 and EAC3 dolby +

– Le son est décallé de l’image, parfois beaucoup

– Le son disparait totalement… ou crachote

– L’image et le son disparaissent, message ” No signal” et le barre graph indique Zéro en niveau et en qualité de signal.

– Je change de chaine puis revient sur l’origine… tout refonctionne et le signal est à 100% et qualité à 85%..

Voila les symptomes de ma réception TV directe via le tuner/démodulateur Si2168 de mon “set top box” AMlogic K1 S805 DVB-T2 application DTV V.140301A

Je cherche une solution pour améliorer l’application DTV pour la Télévision TNT HD en H264 et l’Audio en Dolby plus EAC3 qui ne semble pas pris en compte par cet appareil.

Seul le son en MPEG est correctement traité.

Sound is shifted to video picture , sometimes very much

– The sound disappears completely or crackles …

– The picture and sound disappear message ” No signal ” and the graph bar indicates zero in level and signal quality .

– Changes channel and returns to the origin … everything works again and the signal is 100% quality and 85% ..

These are the symptoms of my Direct TV reception via the tuner / demodulator Si2168 my ” set top box ” Amlogic K1 S805 DVB -T2 DTV application V.140301A

I am looking for a solution to improve the DTV application for the HD TV in H264 and Dolby Audio plus EAC3 that seems ignored by this unit.

Only the sound in MPEG is correctly processed .

37. August 4th, 2016 at 09:22 | #40

@jeannets
    The exact model here is K1 PLus T2S2 with Amlogic S905, but it does not matter, as K1 Plus S805 is using the same app.

You’re not the first person to report this issue. AC3 is not supported by the box (no Dolby license), except inside Kodi. There are some tricks to potentially make it work. @ http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/02/28/review-of-k1-plus-android-tv-box-with-combo-dvb-s2dvb-t2-tuner/#comment-524184

I recommend you read the thread in the link above, as other French people also reported issues, and maybe found solutions.

38. Fernando Thomaz
    August 10th, 2016 at 21:29 | #41

Someone used biss keys for encrypted channels ?
    k1 plus accept?

39. Leon
    August 11th, 2016 at 19:13 | #42

All the channels are not scaling correctly for me with the DVB app.
    All the options seem to stretch to fit the image. ’16:9′, ‘4:3’ and ‘Auto’ makes no difference 🙁
    I’m running the K1 Plus @ 720p, 60Hz

Anyone else with this issue? Also there seems to be a slight Audio/Video sync issue, but I am not sure if it is just the channel’s fault or not.

40. Balanga
    August 13th, 2016 at 04:46 | #43

I am currently using a Vigica C90S which is Android based and uses the standard DVB TV app. I’m intending to get a KII Pro unit like this one

But I’d like to have 1000Mb LAN which is not yet available as far as I can see…

Anyhow as far as the built in TV app goes, is there any alternative? I find the channel editor very cumbersome to use.

41. August 13th, 2016 at 09:38 | #44

@Balanga
    I don’t know an alternative DVB TV app, but you should be able to edit channels in Windows: http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/08/10/dvb-channel-editor-tools-for-k1-plus-t2-s2-android-tv-box/

42. jeannets
    August 14th, 2016 at 16:59 | #45

@Leon
    Hello,

You said ” Also there seems to be a slight Audio/Video sync issue, but I am not sure if it is just the channel’s fault or not”

I know tis problem, it is the Audio décoding not all codecs… The Audio system haven’t EAC3 … “Dolby Digital Plus”

the sound is chopped , sliced… and desynchronize to the pictures… may be switch off the chanel .

I’ve this problem to the French TNT TV HD since April 2016

43. Shane Taylor
    August 18th, 2016 at 08:15 | #46

Hi there,
    My partner brought a K1 PLUS DVB-T2 DVB-S2 Amlogic S905 Quad Core 64Bit TV Box Android 5.1.1 1G 8G from you guys. I’m in new zealand and need to know code to set it up with my sky dish that was used to watch sky tv from. Do you know the settings or able to point me into the right direction.
    Your help with these setting would be greatly appreciated, I live in Napier, Hawkes bay, New Zealand. Cheers

• Aziz Bouyhy
      August 25th, 2016 at 08:05 | #47

Hi
      What do you mean?
      Can you explain what you mean by code?

44. rzae
    August 19th, 2016 at 04:20 | #48

Bonjour,

Pour ceux qui sont en france, comment avez-vous fait pour regler le satellite. Sur mon VU+ je trouve 1280 chaine mais sur le K2 Hybrid j’en trouve 300.
    Pouvez-vous aussi m’expliquer comment injecter son cccam car j’ai mis le cfg sur une clé usb mais dans le menu il me dit qu’il ne reconnait pas le fichier?
    Merci

45. jeannets
    August 19th, 2016 at 15:59 | #49

Hi,

Le fichier est: cccam.cfg il peut très bien etre à placer dans des menus cachés, je ne connais pas le VU+
    le format est: C:| AdresseURL| Port| NomServeur|mot de passe
    ex: C: jacky.noips.me 27402 ashley278952369874128
    en cas d’entrée manuelle il ne faut pas mettre le C: devant
    Si tu ne trouve que 300chaines, c’est sans doute que tu n’a que les chaines FTA (non crypté) tu dois sélectionner ça avant de lancer ta recherche.
    Je crois que ton VU+ est sous Linux, donc sensible aux majuscules/minuscules…
    Es-tu uniquement IPTV ou également avec tuner TV DVB-T2 ou DVB-S2..??
    Est-ce que ton Audio est correct..?
    Eventuellement j’ai plein d’autre questions..

46. rzae
    August 20th, 2016 at 08:09 | #50

Bonjour,
    merci pour la réponse
    J’ai reussi à injecter les cccam manuellement a partir du menu caché.
    Le seul problème reste les chaine satellite DVD S2 sur lesquels je ne reçoit que les chaines italienne de hotbird même si je lance le scan sur astra.
    Donc il pourrait s’agir d’un réglage a faire au niveau du disec.
    Je n’utilise pas d’iptv.
    Concernant la partie audio, sur les chaines HD que j’ai testé, je n’ai pas eu de problème audio.

47. jeannets
    August 20th, 2016 at 16:15 | #51

@rzae
    OK, merci du retour.

Les Pb audio son sur la DVB-T2 en réception aérienne, due au nouveau procédé de diffusion.. ça fait du son Saccadé ou avec un retard très important par rapport à l’image…surtout sur les Android, je crois qu’en Linux on peu installer quelque chose open source… Bref..voilà.

A mon avis tu as un probleme de bon alignement avec le satellite…Il faut aligner avec un appareil numérique comme le SF-500 par ex. les cam’s sont fait pour Astra.. je ne sais pas ce que ça donne sur HB
    En ASTRA, j’ai trouvé de nombreuses erreurs ou absence de transpondeurs, alors forcément, il manque des chaines.. j’ai regardé http://fr.kingofsat.fr/tp.php?tp=928 et comparé ou rajouté chaque transpondeur puis scanné… et j’ai ainsi trouvé beaucoup de chaine de notre pays qui n’étaient pas là avant..
    Voilà, j’espère que ça t’aidera.

48. rzae
    August 20th, 2016 at 17:14 | #52

Bonjour,

Alors j’ai pu regler mon disec et je reçois bien toute les chaines.
    Concernant le son, pour l’instannt je n’ai pas eu de problème avec le K2 pro.
    Toute mes chaines fonctionne bien et même les chaines UHD.

49. jeannets
    August 20th, 2016 at 20:49 | #53

@rzae
    OK,

je pense que ça s’arrange pour toi.

Le problem du son n’existe que sur la réception TNT Hertzienne Donc DVB-T2.
    Le tient, c’est quel modèle exactement..? est-il sous Linux ou Android..?? est-il DVB-S2 et T2..?
    Je cherche la BOX qui fait tout.. et que je puisse parametrer à mon gout… J’en ai trouvé quelques unes, mais elles ont toutes ce défaut en Audio qui oblige à avoir une autre source et donc encore une télécommande de plus..
    Le probleme, c’est qu’il faut acheter une licence pour le Dolby… et les constructeurs ne veulent pas faire ces frais, uniquement pour la France; qui est un petit marché… CQFD.

• rzae
      August 20th, 2016 at 23:17 | #54

J’ai le k2 pro hybrid. C’est exactement comme le k1 du site mais avec 2goût de.mémoire et 16go de stockage!
      Donc boîtier sous Android 5.1.1!
      Je n’ais pas tester le dvb t2 mais que le s2.
      Si tu cherche un boîtier Android , il est pasur mal! Mais si tu cherche un boîtier Linux pour le dvb s2 le meilleur reste les vu+ ou dreambox!

50. Rzae
    August 20th, 2016 at 23:16 | #55

Donc boîtier sous Android 5.1.1!
    Je n’ais pas tester le dvb t2 mais que le s2.

51. jeannets
    August 22nd, 2016 at 01:05 | #56

@Rzae
    OK, merci des infos.

Serais-tu en mesure de faire un essaie de ta BOX K2 en DVB-T2, antenne Hertzienne, pour voir et entendre L’audio si le décodage est fluide, saccadé ou non… et si le son est décalé de l’image (je veux dire beaucoup décallé..)…??

Si tu pouvais… Merci.

52. Rzae
    August 22nd, 2016 at 01:47 | #57

Alors j’ai pu tester le dvb t2 et au niveau image tout est fluide. Par contre il parfois il y a un petit décalage (minime) , pas de saccade!
    Mon boitier est relier en HDMI sur mon ampli, et j’ai remarqué que quand je met la sortie audio en pcm, je n’ai pas de décalage de son!

53. jeannets
    August 22nd, 2016 at 02:26 | #58

@Rzae
    OK, merci, c’est sympa d’avoir fait l’essai… mais je parlais du décodage Audio, la fluidité Audio.. des saccades dans le son… c’est l’audio qui est le soucis là dedans.

54. Aziz Bouyhy
    August 25th, 2016 at 07:59 | #59

Bonjour
    Et merci pour toutes vos explications. Pourriez-vous me fournir le dernier firmware du kii pro t2 s2 s’ils vous plaît. Merci

55. Aqil
    August 27th, 2016 at 04:57 | #60

Hi,k2 pro problems with satellite receiver of the weak signals do not work. Other transponder signal bisects.

• Dips
      November 24th, 2016 at 04:20 | #61

I have a kii pro from uk can’t scan any satellite channels.im trying on astra 28.2

56. Aqil
    August 27th, 2016 at 05:00 | #62

K2 pro dvb-s2, сигналы транспондёра делит на 50%

57. Memo
    September 1st, 2016 at 00:49 | #63

Hello,
    i need an alternative app for watching dvb-s, because i have some sound problems with the dtv app. the sound is not synchronic.
    Are they other apps like dtv?
    Or a solution for this problem.

Thx

58. September 1st, 2016 at 09:14 | #64

@Memo
    There isn’t any other Android app that I know of. Having said that, switching to OpenELEC @ http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/03/28/openelec-vitmos-os-for-videostrongvenz-k1-plus-android-dvb-receiver/ may fix your audio issues.

59. FLORIN
    October 13th, 2016 at 21:02 | #65

K2pro not working in USALS motor setup. not less introduction the local longitude, local latitude. so i not understend

please, someone can help me on this topic

60. TJAMDM
    October 17th, 2016 at 20:47 | #66

The remote control that came with my K1 Plus Android DTV DVB-S2, DVB-T2 Receiver from Gearbest doesn’t work. Can I generate the coloured buttons on the remote using a wireless keyboard.

61. Sergio
    October 24th, 2016 at 15:52 | #67

@FLORIN Do you have try using diseqc protocol to manage the rotor?

62. José Lima
    October 31st, 2016 at 20:46 | #68

Esse aparelho funciona no Brasil? isdb-t

63. Balanga
    November 11th, 2016 at 16:54 | #69

But I’d like to have 1000Mb LAN which is not yet available as far as I can see…

64. gilad2211
    November 19th, 2016 at 11:50 | #70

how i find the satellite list file?

i have a satellite.xml file and i want to put it there.

lot’s of satellites are missing in the list like amos 4.w and nilesat 7.0w.

thx

65. jack
    December 8th, 2016 at 05:11 | #71

Hello all,
    Is it possible to start DVB-T2 tuner by default after pressing DTV button on remote control? I do not use DVB-S2 tuner so choose DVB-S2 or DVB-T2 question is not needed for me. Let me know if there is e.g. configuration file to disable DVB-S2 option.
    Thanx

66. marcos
    December 18th, 2016 at 22:00 | #72

olá bom dia, comprei um k1 mas não sei como entrar no menu de protocolo NEWCAMD, dizem ter um menu secreto, será que alguém pode me ajudar, obrigado.

67. marcos
    December 18th, 2016 at 22:13 | #73

@José Lima
    olá josé, sou brasileiro comprei um k1 modelo anterior , mas até agora não consegui pegar os canais via satélite pagos, só pega os não pagos tipo record e novo tempo, parece ter um menu secreto para protocolo newcand que é pago, mas ainda não consegui. do resto ele é um androide normal com youtube , netflix, jogos etc. no meu caso quero pegar canais pagos tipo claro sky. meio complicado tive que adicionar o satélite da claro que não tinha, baixei todos os canais mas não consegui liberar ainda, o k1 plus pega tv digital terrestre o meu não pega. conclusão meio complicado configuração , mas o aparelho é muito bom, só temos que aprender mexer com ele. esta começando aos poucos no Brasil.

68. December 20th, 2016 at 04:43 | #74

channel list, whether it is a program, for processing channel lists, for example, the E2?
    tuner cool but the channel lists poorly 🙁

69. jeannets
    December 20th, 2016 at 16:22 | #75

O modelo K1 não possui decodificador secreta ou menu de satélite.
    Ou a referência não está completa.
    Para ter as chaves para decodificação Newcam ou cccam, você precisa de uma assinatura com um provedor para a sua internet conectada por KI para caixas que recebem o satélite codificada.

70. DiZil
  71. DiZil
    January 18th, 2017 at 23:13 | #77

new version of channel editor for K1+/KII
    + support T2 list

72. jeannets
    January 21st, 2017 at 04:52 | #78

Hello,

How to do the favoris on KII pro..??

I know tu use the touch FAV…. but i don’t understand to make it.

Tk.

73. Kimbo
    January 27th, 2017 at 14:49 | #79

Hello,

Does the “DTV” app have a cast logo in the corner (just like when watching YouTube videos on phone).

I have a google chromecast dongle in the bedroom tv, so I want to know if I can just cast satellite from DTV of this andriod box to my other tv using gcast, without having to move the box.

Thanks

74. February 20th, 2017 at 17:05 | #80

can you modify DTV app to enable editing VPID and adding other emulator like TandBerg ,Viacess , IRDETO2 and PV ?

75. February 20th, 2017 at 17:13 | #81

@popking
    There’s a tool called DVB Channel Editor that may be able to help you edit VPID. Read comments for latest versions. I’m not sure about the emulators.

76. Jefferson Steelflex
    March 6th, 2017 at 09:28 | #82

Is there anyway to get over the air broadcasts in the United States. I bought a F to pal converter to hook the cable line in but I can’t find a frequency setting that picks up my channels.

77. March 6th, 2017 at 09:37 | #83

@Jefferson Steelflex
    You can’t do that, as it would require and ATSC tuner.
    If you’ve bought K1 Plus T2 S2, you can just watch channels from a satellite dish, or – if those exists – free channels from a cable line.

78. spartacus5300
    March 20th, 2017 at 01:47 | #84

Florin use latest custom firmware of Malay for working with USALS. For Ro use (Lon E 027.** and Lat N 045.**) with 0 in front. May be original firmware have a wrong table of satellites.

79. David Fitzpatrick
    April 9th, 2017 at 10:47 | #85

Hi, I’m in Canada and I don’t see that country or US in the area settings for dvb-t2. How should I run the scan? I’ve tried a few other countries with no luck.

80. David Fitzpatrick
    April 9th, 2017 at 11:29 | #86

nevermind! oops..

81. April 9th, 2017 at 11:32 | #87

@David Fitzpatrick
    So I guess that means you’ve found out Canada and the US transmit TV over ATSC, and not DVB-T2.
    You’ll only be able to use the DVB-S2 part of the box in Canada.

82. Alex
    April 12th, 2017 at 01:45 | #88

@Sarwar

same problem here, hdmi connected, flashed from scratch but problems remmain, dtv opens and closes, no possibility to configure….

83. aris95
    May 2nd, 2017 at 22:35 | #89

Hello is there a way to get rid of that “digicam” icon when watching recorded shows? And is there any button in remote to open the recorded folder right away without going menu selection?

84. m tasripin