Most Intel Apollo Lake laptops come with just 32 or 64GB SSD or eMMC flash storage, and if you need much more storage we previously covered DERE A3 Air laptop with an Intel J3455 processor, 64GB eMMC flash, and a 512GB hard drive.
But if you don’t need any mechanical storage in your laptop, while still wanting more capacity, Cenava P14 laptop comes with a large 512GB SSD, 6GB RAM, and a 14″ display.
Cenava Ultrabook P14 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron N3450 quad core Apollo Lake processor @ 1.10 GHz / 2.20 GHz (Turbo) and 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 6 GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage – 512 GB M.2 SATA SSD flash, micro SD card slot up to 128 GB
- Display – 14.1″ IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Video Output – micro HDMI port
- Audio – micro HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, built-in stereo speakers and microphone
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera – 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Power Supply – 12V/2A (100-240V input)
- Battery – 9,000 mAh LiPo battery
- Dimensions – 33 x 22 x 1.2 cm
- Weight – 1.3 kg
The laptop runs Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and ships with its charger and a user manual in English. Cenava P14 is sold for $421.76 including shipping [Update: use GBmidyear2018 coupon to get 10% discount, works sitewide], but considering you can now get a 480 GB SSD for $80, you may consider looking with a laptop with an existing 64 GB M.2 SSD, and replace it with your own. The Dere A3 Air laptop mentioned in the introduction might be an option, as it’s said to ship with a 64GB SSD and sells for about $260. The rest of the specification are similar, except it only comes with 4GB RAM.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.