We previously covered some Apollo Lake Pico-ITX boards with the likes of GIGABYTE GA-PICO3350 or AAEON PICO-APL3 motherboards, but there are now more options with OnLogic – formerly known as Logic Supply – recently launching four Apollo Lake Pico-ITX SBC’s.
OnLogic EPM160, EPM161, EPM162, and EPM163 are powered by either an Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core processor or an Intel Pentium N4200 quad-core SoC with different memory capacities, display and networking options.
OnLogic EPM16x specifications:
- EPM160, EPM161, EPM162 – Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core Apollo Lake processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.4 GHz (Burst frequency) with Intel HD Graphics 500
- EPM163 – Intel Pentium N4200 quad-core Apollo Lake processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.5 GHz (Burst frequency) with Intel HD Graphics 500
- System Memory / Storage
- EPM160 – 1 GB LPDDR4-2133, MicroSD card slot, mSATA (shared PCIe Mini Card slot)
- EPM161 – 2 GB LPDDR4-2133, 8GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot, mSATA (shared PCIe Mini Card slot)
- EPM162 – 4 GB LPDDR4-2133, 32GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot, mSATA (shared PCIe Mini Card slot)
- EPM163 – 4 GB LPDDR4-2133, 64GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot, mSATA (shared PCIe Mini Card slot)
- EPM160, EPM161 – 1x mini DisplayPort
- EPM162, EPM163 – 2x mini DisplayPorts
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack with Line Out, Mic In (EPM162, EPM163 only)
- Connectivity –
- EPM160, EPM161 – 1x Gigabit Ethernet port (Realtek RTL8111G)
- EPM162, EPM163 – 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports (Realtek RTL8111G)
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Serial – 9-pin RS-232 COM port
- Expansion – 1x Half-height mPCIe slot
- Misc – Power Button; Power Indicator LED; PTT (Intel Platform Trust Technology) switch in BIOS
- Power Supply – 12 DC input jack
- Temperature Range – 0 ~ 40°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- With Heatsink – 114 x 73 x 39.5mm
- Without Heatsink – 100 x 72 x 22mm (Pico-ITX form factor)
- Regulatory Information – FCC 47 CFR Part 15; CE; UL Listed; CB scheme; WEEE Directive (2002/96/EC); RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU); EN 55024; EN 55032; EN 62368-1; IEC 62368-1; IP50
The company offers a choice of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry (Atom) – 64 Bit, Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04 64-bit Desktop / Server operating systems as options. Various accessories and options are available for the boards including up to 1TB mSATA storage, an HDMI CEC module, auto power on support, and serial and mDP cables. The default warranty is 2 years, but it can be extended to 3 years at cost.
You’ll find all four models for sale on OnLogic website with the base version selling for $220 (EPM160), $252 (EPM161), $289 (EPM162), $382 (EPM163).
Thanks Freire for the tip (via FanlessTech)
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|