E.E.P.D. EM PRO mini “eNUC-BoxPC” is a mini PC powered by a 6-watt AMD Ryzen Embedded R1102G dual-core processor and designed for a variety of applications such as thin client, network monitoring, production data acquisition, digital signage, point-of-sale, building management systems, and so on.
The embedded fanless mini PC ships with up to 16 GB DDR4 RAM, supports M.2 SATA or NVMe storage, and offers two mini DisplayPort video outputs, three USB 3.1 ports, and two Gigabit Ethernet ports, as well as serial ports. The mini PC offers 8V to 32V input voltage suitable for automotive applications and can operate in the 0°C to 50°C temperature range, although a wider range can be worked on upon request.
EM PRO mini specifications:
- SoC – AMD Ryzen Embedded R1102G dual-core processor @ 1.2 GHz / 2.6 GHz (Turbo) with 3CU Radeon Vega 3 graphics @ 1.0 GHz; TDP: 6W
- System Memory – Up to 16 GB single channel DDR4 memory
- MicroSD card socket
- M.2 SATA socket or up to 2 M.2 NVMe SSD sockets.
- Video Output – 2x Mini-DP++ connectors up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Audio – 3.5 mm audio jack with microphone input & headphone output
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet with Intel I210 controller with IEEE1588 support
- Option dual-band 802.11ac WiFi 5 with diversity
- USB – 3x USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) ports,
- Serial – 2x RS-232 DB9 ports
- Security – fTPM
- Misc – Speed-controlled fan (PWM + tacho) and hardware monitoring; operation and status LEDs
- Power supply – 8V to 32V DC via 4-pin connector
- Dimensions – 117 x 115 x 51 mm (Metal housing)
- Weight – About 700 grams, or more depending on options
- Temperature Range
- Operating – Commercial:t 0°C to +50°C; others on request
- Storage – -40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity – Up to 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Conformity – CE, ROHS, REACH
The mini PC support VESA mounting if needed, and E.E.P.D. lists Microsoft Windows 10/10 IoT, and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS as officially supported operating systems. The company also offers other EM Pro mini models based on other AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000/V1000/V2000 processors, but only the Ryzen R1102G mini PC is fanless.
The mini PC is available now on E.E.P.D. store for a price that you could see after registering an account on the company’s store. Note that E.E.P.D. sells exclusively to commercial users and dealers, and only ships to Europe.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.