TECHBASE has been providing DIN rail mountable Arm and x86 based Modberry industrial computers / IoT gateways for several years. The company has now upgraded ModBerry M1000 model with an Intel Cherry Trail UP board to ModBerry M2000 computer featuring AAEON UP Squared board powered by either an Intel Celeron N3350 dual core processor, or Pentium N4200 quad core processor, both part of Intel’s Apollo Lake family.
- SoC (one or other other)
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual core processor @ 1.10 / 2.40 GHz with Intel HD Graphics 500; 6W TDP
- Intel Pentium N4200 quad core processor @ 1.10 / 2.50 GHz with Intel HD Graphics 505; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 2, 4, or 8GB RAM
- Storage – 16, 32, 64, or 128GB eMMC flash, SATA connector and M.2 SATA socket
- Video Output – 1x HDMI
- Connectivity – 2x Gigabit Ethernet, with optional LTE/3G, WiFi, ZigBee, LoRa, and Bluetooth expansion cards
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.0 OTG port
- I/Os – 4x DI (0 to 30V DC), 4x DO (0 to 30VDC, 500mA max), 1-wire, plenty of options with ExCard extension modules: RS-232/RS-485, PCIe, CAN, ADC, relays, etc.. and up to 36xDIO / 24xAI / 36xAO / 12xRO
- Power Supply – 7 to 30V DC, 1A via terminal block
- Dimensions – 106 x 91 x 61 mm (ABC casing, DIN rail mounting)
- Weight – TBD
Modberry M2000 supports Microsoft Windows 10 Pro/Home/IoT, Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core, Linux and Android, and comes with iMod software platform supporting standard protocols such as MQTT, MODBUS, SNMP, M-Bus and various custom protocols.
The Celeron N3350 version of ModBerry M2000 can be purchased on IIoT Shop (registration and approval required to access pricing), and eventually further details should show up on Modberry microwebsite.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|